Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the old tbh salts...mods/staff opinions wanted as well. The thread asking about the point count & deja's post got me thinking.

~What do you like most about tbh pre-06 crash??

~What do you like most about tbh post-06 crash??

Also got to give a big thanks to duck'n for turning me onto this place...someday I hope to explain what a Godsend the site has been

Wasnt all the hate going on pre '06........or atleast not as much....and you could talk college football

Comment

Velvet Elvis pre crash was cool. Although it'd be a nightmare with as many on here today.

Comment

Thats too long ago for me... Im just a newbee But I like the place we have now!

Comment

I miss Roarks discussion! Especially when he was trying to turn a two wheel drive truck into a four wheel drive truck.

Comment

couple of good ones guys! "Velvet Elvis and less confusion." Also, local get togethers were well attended and everyone was eager to put a face with a name. Could still be the case but seems most local gatherings end up with 2-3 people instead of 10-15.

Comment

pre crash ... smaller tighter family

post crash... larger family with growin pains.

Comment

The absence of Tuthdoc and his years of knowledge shared through posts is what I miss more than anything.

Comment

Velvet Elvis.

DJ

Comment

Been around here a long time...remember the 1st Bownanza at Granger.
                    how about...June Bug, River Rat (he's back now) Spur (still here) and Cameron was a kid! How about Tink! (but he was post crash)

I never have posted much, but hit this sight almost daily, at least once.

Comment

Doggiebonze would confuse you and Hector loved them corn rats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh the days of the nightprowler and Toro John

Comment

I was very fortunate to 'know' tuthdoc (although we never shook hands) I can honestly call him an amigo though our communication.

I'm sure you have discussed before, the velvet elvis need a recap for me to grasp.

honestly, anything that anchors a history to tbh lore would be appreciated.

Comment

i miss Adair!

Comment

Originally posted by dr. D View Post
                              i miss adair! :d:d
                              lmao..........

Comment

Working...
                              X