Golden Triangle Bowhunters 3D Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Triangle Bowhunters 3D Shoot

we shot a 30 target shoot in Fannet (close to Beaumont) on Saturday and it was one of the best shoots we have been to. Every shot was one you really had to think about. Real challenging and fun. Sorta like Hill Country. The targets were in good shape and they had a big variety including the buffalo,Elk,Alligator and Lion. Not just a bunch of deer and pigs. The Club doesnt have a web site and they are not real fancy but if your looking for a good shoot the first Saturday of the month this would be a good one. My wife and i are gonna join and try and help them set up a web site so you all can find the gem we did.

I been shooting there for 3 years tried to get folks to show.My guess they scaird if you scaird say your scaird.Quote by Buster!!!!!!

Comment

First time of me hearing of this one. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I see the dates, how about some directions so we can find ya!

Comment

im getting directions and will send to you. you wont be disapointed

Comment

Originally posted by SWilson View Post
            im getting directions and will send to you. you wont be disapointed
            Let me know the schedule and location, I may come do some shooting! What are the club divisions, what ranges,stakes etc?

Comment

Misfire, isnt there a shoot this sunday at banana bend??

Comment

Originally posted by bonesplitter View Post
                Misfire, isnt there a shoot this sunday at banana bend??
                Sunday morning, 9AM California start, Come on!

Comment

I was told a year or so ago about a range out that way, but that it had closed. I'm glad to hear it's up and going Post some directions, I got a BAD case of Flingun-I-dus! I aint scaird.......well not yet

Comment

If you will send me you email address i will forward a map. only way i can figure out how to do it. swilson@psalighting.com

Comment

send me direction and dates and times and cost to shoot im not scared as long as i have my bow back in time !! bowfisher08@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by BOWFISHER08 View Post
                        send me direction and dates and times and cost to shoot im not scared as long as i have my bow back in time !! bowfisher08@yahoo.com
                        You couldn't shoot it if it was back in time!

Comment

Originally posted by misfire50 View Post
                          You couldn't shoot it if it was back in time!
                          yeah i know but its fun to try and even funner to come watch you shoot the trees and shrubs .. How many arrows did you loose the last time i shot with yall??? lol do you know where this place is and are you planning on going ?

Comment

Originally posted by SWilson View Post
                            If you will send me you email address i will forward a map. only way i can figure out how to do it. swilson@psalighting.com
                            what is the deal with the pop up shoots on tuesdays at 7?

Comment

Originally posted by BOWFISHER08 View Post
                              yeah i know but its fun to try and even funner to come watch you shoot the trees and shrubs .. How many arrows did you loose the last time i shot with yall??? lol do you know where this place is and are you planning on going ?
                              Sure, he is going to get us a map, I will add to my calender. You have been MIA whats up?

Comment

Working...
                              X