CCR/Syracuse Happy Hour Shoot March 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCR/Syracuse Happy Hour Shoot March 31st

The folks at Cinnamon Creek Ranch and Syracuses Custom Meats are hosting another special TBH Happy Hour on Wednesday March 31st from 4- 8 pm. All TBH'ers are invited to come by for food drinks and good times. Everyone will be able to shoot the 3D courses for free and in addition to some great food we will have a few prizes to hand out as well. Joe, Joey and Tracy and the CCR crew will be breaking in their brand new fire pit area and we will even have a few special TBH guests coming in from out of town... Hmmm

If you came to the last CCR Happy Hour we had last year then you know what to expect and if you didn't get to make it....now is the time to come by and see one of the best 3D ranges around and taste some outstanding food. Here's a link to the thread from last year's Happy Hour...

I hope to see lots of TBH'ers there. CCR is located off at 13794 Old Denton Road in Roanoke just 2 miles North of Cabelas on 35W.

Thanks for the heads up Humper, I will try and make it.

Comment

im in!!!

Comment

What's the cost to attend? Prices on food? etc ... Wife and I have really been wanting to come over and shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by bearkills View Post
          what's the cost to attend? Prices on food? Etc ... Wife and i have really been wanting to come over and shoot.

free!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

free!!!!!
            Boy you make a poor boy's pocket grin! You guys need any help setting up or anything let me know. I am 15 minutes away and don't mind pitching in cleaning lanes etc

Comment

FREE for everybody? Man, I thought I was getting a special deal when you told me yesterday I could come for free!

I'm in and looking forward to it!

Michael
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                FREE for everybody? Man, I thought I was getting a special deal when you told me yesterday I could come for free!

I'm in and looking forward to it!

Michael

Hey you got a $500 lens cleaner ...whatcha gripen about

Comment

I am there!!

Humpy, you shooting this Saturday?

Comment

It is Free i dont know how humper pulled it off but he did , We want everyone to come out and see whats new and what all the is going on.. We will be hooking up the smoker and some other goodies. Drinks are on the house within moderation. Rumour is that some special guests might attend . PLease come if nothing more to than to Eat .
                    Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                      I am there!!

Humpy, you shooting this Saturday?
                      I'm there from 9 till around 12:30....

Comment

You know I'm in...

Comment

This sure was fun last time....going to miss it this time though. Y'all have fun.

Comment

I will be attending this!! Ill be making the drive just to shoot this course. I shot it last summer and it was amazing!!! Can twait to get out there and meet some guys I havent met yet and shoot some 3d.

Comment

If I am still on a 3 day work week then I may have to see if I can sneak up that direction for this!

Comment

Working...
                              X