Bow Quivers- All the Same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Quivers- All the Same?

I have a Diamond bow & the quiver that came with it broke last weekend. I'm still waiting for the free replacement from Diamond Archery.

I have found the one bow quiver I own to be a pure hassle when it comes to attaching it to the bow. Can anyone tell me if they are all the same or if there is one with an easy on/easy off system?

I like easy.

I like the Kwikee Kwiver. You can buy extra mounting brackets to go on tripods, tree stands, ground blind chairs, etc. See last picture on this post...

They go easily on and off the bow. Pretty hard to beat in my opinion.

Comment

I use the Alpine 5 arrow soft lock quiver. I love it. Easy on, easy off.And with the rubber quiver gripper it's really quiet.

Comment

I prefer the Kwikee Kwivers also.

Comment

Love my alpine 5 arrow.

Comment

I have a kwikee for stand hunting and an Earl Bateman transformed into a hip for stalking.

Comment

Quivers suck!

All of em!

Ive tried Kwikees, Cats, you name it!

The best I have had was a hip quiver made by King, converted into a shoulder quiver..

Im about to have one custom built.

Stay tuned!
              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I use a Bohning, but it's just for transporting arrows to and from the stand. I take it off (easy on and off) as soon as I get settled into my seat because I don't like the way it affects my bow's balance when I shoot. If I was going to leave it on, I think I'd go with the Alpine. It is easy on, easy off, and quiet.

Comment

Alpine Soft Loc, it's the best as far as I am concerned. Very good and very easy on and off.

Todd

Comment

Alpine Soft Loc for me.

Comment

I used a bow mounted Bohning Lynx quiver last year but I decided to
                      try out a Cat quiver backpack this year. Both work well.

Comment

I've been wanting an Alpine Soft Loc for a while now.

But...I might have to get a Kwikee and a bunch of attachment bases to put everywhere!
                        Last edited by Peyton; 10-28-2006, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I like the kwikee kwiver in the tree stand and the cat quiver stalking.

Comment

I like the 4 arrow Bohning guivers. Low cost and easy to install

Comment

This is Raybo. I'm at Jimmy's computer this morning I frogot to roll the time back!! LOL The Alpine soft loc is about the best I've seen for a aftermarket Quiver. I have always used a two peice factory quiver and shot with my arrows at hand on the bow. Golden Eagle,Bear Archery, Browning, and now my Hoyt all have had one and every one did a good job. I know that lot's of people like to remove their Quivers but I like them on the bow. I have never had one that was not solid enough or quite enough to get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                              X