Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Just Pulled The Trigger On.......

and I can't wait for it to get here.

My son, Cory, as already called dibs on the D-70s. I think he is as excited as I am.

Congrats on the purchase! You should have a lot of fun with that!

Comment

Nice camera. I wouldn't be able to figure out everything on that one.

Comment

I have heard that the manual has 300+ pages. I'll probably have to take it to the stand with me to get it all read. Understanding it all is another problem.

Comment

Scotty,

I got my D300 in this week. The manual is over 300 pages and is DEEP! I thought my D80 manual was deep but this D300 manual is sick!

The D300 actually will make coffee

I have the 18-200mm vr and with the high ISO setting in the D300, along with the VR of the lens, you are going to be very happy with that combo.

Comment

WOW, big timing it Now the hard part waiting on it to show, I feel your pain

Comment

Danny, the headaches caused by reading the manual will be all your fault!
              Thanks for the advice on the camera and lens.

Comment

No headaches, but have your google open so you can look up the different "bells and whistles" of the programmed shooting modes.

I can say that after I hit send to purchase the D300 I had doubt and butterflies about spending that much on a camera body. Now that I have the camera and have gotten a chance to use it, I have not even looked back. Well, I looked back at my credit card statement to see my available balance at zero

Comment

I have been "rat-holing" for quite a while. I had to part ways with a shotgun to complete the deal, and to keep the wife happy. We don't buy anything that we can't pay cash for. Makes for a calmer budget.

Nikonians has a discussion board that has some great info on the different Nikon models.

Comment

Working...
                  X