X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad to see the daily improvement!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Update....Blood work is back. Improvement across the board including the pneumonia
      I forgot about the pneumonia!
      Good reports all around. Thank GOD, thank GOD, thank GOD!

Comment

God is Good

Keep battling Coutney and Jenn

Prayers continue

Comment

Praise the Lord!

Comment

Sounds like a pretty good day.

Comment

Great news. I’m glad my tears have became tears of joy.

Prayers up for all.

Comment

Thank you Lord above all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Thats a great question and I've never gotten a clear answer. Maybe Steve can shed some light on this.
                  I can answer the question.. First off, it cycles every 26-28 days. often folks get it beaten down a little and quit the antibiotics only to have it surge back a month later and be resistant.

A person that gets it and has treatment quickly usually gets right over it. People that have serious cases where it gets imbedded in the major organs and central nervous system never get rid of it completely. I still test a weak positive after 20 years. there are not a lot of test cases in this though as virtually noone that has it that bad survives. The two i know of besides me were seriously crippled and eventually died of congestive heart failure related to the damage.

Now me??????? the same GOD that brought me off my death bed is faithfull to keep that which i have committed to him. For a Christian, dying is just not a big deal. i sure dread the thought of the process but if dying just isnt something i fear at all. Ill stay here as long as he lets me. Then ill go on to my real home for eternity. Gonna see JESUS first.. then my Pappa and Granny!

I just cant imagine facing death with out him. eternal death instead of eternal life. Choose wisely my friends..

Comment

I just cant imagine facing death with out him. eternal death instead of eternal life. Choose wisely my friends..[/QUOTE]

Boy ain't that the truth.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                      I just cant imagine facing death with out him. eternal death instead of eternal life. Choose wisely my friends..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yeah... Every one of us are terminally ill. None of us are getting out of here alive. some sooner than others but still we are only here a short while.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah... Every one of us are terminally ill. None of us are getting out of here alive. some sooner than others but still we are only here a short while.
                        I agree Steve. I find it sad that I see those who hear and know the truth. But forget such every day, taking life for the here and now. And forgetting what happens in the end of our short lives here.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I can answer the question.. First off, it cycles every 26-28 days. often folks get it beaten down a little and quit the antibiotics only to have it surge back a month later and be resistant.

A person that gets it and has treatment quickly usually gets right over it. People that have serious cases where it gets imbedded in the major organs and central nervous system never get rid of it completely. I still test a weak positive after 20 years. there are not a lot of test cases in this though as virtually noone that has it that bad survives. The two i know of besides me were seriously crippled and eventually died of congestive heart failure related to the damage.

Now me??????? the same GOD that brought me off my death bed is faithfull to keep that which i have committed to him. For a Christian, dying is just not a big deal. i sure dread the thought of the process but if dying just isnt something i fear at all. Ill stay here as long as he lets me. Then ill go on to my real home for eternity. Gonna see JESUS first.. then my Pappa and Granny!

Powerful words here, thank you.

Prayers continue

Comment

Evening prayers going up for Courtney and Jenn!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for a restful night, for all, and a new day with more good news and progress tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news and more prayers sent from my household!

Comment

Working...
                                X