Looking for hog hunt for 2 kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for hog hunt for 2 kids

My cousin is a single mom and she wants to get her two boys a hog hunt for Christmas. She asked me for help but I don't really target hogs so I'm not real sure where to start either. I think she is thinking somewhere within 1-2 hours drive of SA. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

I wish her luck in her search. Getting kids in the outdoors does them wonders. Being a single non-hunting mom and doing something like that for her sons is awesome.

Comment

It's further than 1-2 hours but is pretty cheap and a lot of fun. There's a guy that advertises on 2cool for hog hunts in Anahuac and they take you to and from the blind in an airboat. My daughter and I went a few years ago and she loved the airboat ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure someone on here will be able to help. If I could have guest on our place I would. Good luck.

Comment

bow only
          BOWHUNTING SOUTH TEXAS FOR WILD HOGS, EXOTICS, WHITETAIL

Comment

chambers ranch -- it's bow only.
            1.5 hours from sa in dhanis, tx.
            good amount of hogs and some of the cheapest prices out there !
            chambersbowhunts.net

Comment

Wish you were closer. Guaranteed opportunity on high fence pigs in Italy,Tx.

Comment

Finding someone to get this ladies kids to shoot pigs on their property shouldn't be an issue. Hogs are outta control!

I think that short drive is the limitation. Any willingness to drive further?

Comment

I would gladly take them out on a hunt would have to one at a time though my stand would tight with three people in there. also I am a little ways out from ya.

Comment

I'm 5-6 hrs away or could fix you up.

Comment

Thanks for all the responses. I will ask if she is willing to drive a little. They're both great, respectful kids. 11 and 13 years old.

Comment

For the bow only places, is there any chance they have crossbows they could use?

Comment

I am in boerne 1 hr from San Antonio pm me and I got rifle and cross bow

Comment

And if any of these pest come it's a free for all
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the replies! It is appreciated

Comment

Working...
                              X