No announcement yet.

First Point - Hog/Javi Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went down to South Texas last year for the first time to hunt hogs with my dad and we saw coyotes eating the corn every night...sure was a crazy sight.

Comment

they sure chow on the corn here in north carolina!

Comment

I have been in the stand and seen a coyote climb a tree and pick pecans. Just kidding but I have also seen dogs eating corn and have shot them and found corn in there mouth. Big D is correct there are some monster pigs at FP and a butt load of dogs.

Comment

Hand raised.... I'm as crazy as Trailboss. I've seen them eat corn.

Comment

YEP its true, i had a yote come to my feeder just about every night last year and eat corn for about 30 min.

Comment

I had rabbits eat meat on a bear bait in Canada and still have the pictures Tink

Comment

my jack russell has been know to snake a few gold nuggets herself when Im filling my feeder....I figured she likes it

Comment

Jack Russells aint like other dogs. Mine shells pecans and eats them. No kidding.

Comment

Blackjack has a video of one eating corn right outside of his blind

Comment

I have actually had coyotes, foxes, and stray cats eat corn under my feeder. Odd I know but still true.

Comment

Coyotes are ominiverous. So eating corn is not a big deal. Really.

Comment

Killem All, Did You Kill A Twelve Pack The Day You Saw The Yote Pickin Pecans?

Comment

i had a fox climb a tree i was in once and told my uncle and father that i was hunting with at the age of 13.... they never let that down and even after i printed proof from the internet they still gave me hell about it..

never saw one do it again but them gray foxes sure can climb

John

Comment

Jdalex if I remember properly it was probably more but i could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X