This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Wake Forest a 3 point favorite. Seems like easy money.
    Think of it as an interview for remaining staff . .

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      Hopefully no Title IX issues accompanying the order
      Maybe it's nothing but a PO'd GF. Maybe bad. The school has not said anything yet.

Comment

Kid was looking good to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The statement is that they are aware of it and are gathering more info

Comment

Mizzou -3 versus Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Maybe it's nothing but a PO'd GF. Maybe bad. The school has not said anything yet.
              That would best case scenario. Simple assault and a protective order. In Texas the emergency order is usually done when the suspect is booked or accompanying a criminal complaint. It may be different up in OK. Something tells me more will be revealed

Comment

Don’t know the details like I said. Georgia had two arrested Saturday night. Starting LB for 3rd offense of pot and one for a DWI.

Now Rodney Anderson for OU. What don’t these kids understand about staying out of trouble?

Comment

From what I'm reading is in Ok you can file a PO without any assault. Also rumor going around that it's a different Rodney Anderson. Hoping for the best. I've read this kid was a straight arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Funny how social media has changed things. Years ago I despised ND amd really never even thought much about LSU. Now I hope ND beats the brakes off their ***. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Why in the world would you or anyone root for Notre Dame? Against anyone?
                    And what has LSU ever done to you? Personally, I still hold the late 60's against Notre Dame.

Geaux Tigers!

Hookem Horns (except against LSU).

Comment

It was a good day . . The dawn of a new beginning . . Game on . .

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                        Don’t know the details like I said. Georgia had two arrested Saturday night. Starting LB for 3rd offense of pot and one for a DWI.

Now Rodney Anderson for OU. What don’t these kids understand about staying out of trouble?
                        Ignorant KIDS!!! We think of them as football players, but they are still kids.
                        Last edited by doghouse; 12-04-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          Ignorant KIDS!!! We think of them as football players, but the are still kids.

True. I have kids that age and they make some pretty stupid decisions themselves.

There was a pic from freshman Tre Norwood from the locker room the other night holding the trophy. He looks like he needs a permission slip signed by his mom to go on that trip.

Comment

If it's him and if he touched her he needs to be gone and I'm sure he will after the last circus.

Comment

Dear god. That dude was killing it. I am assuming this is some more sexual advance ****.

Comment

Stilllllllll haven’t heard the details that lead to a VPO. But I’m hearing he is suspended. Won’t play in Rose Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X