No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit back only on Tuesday. Legs heavy, some biceps and core routine on Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
      Stronglifts 5x5 is a great beginners program
      Yeah it is. I did that for about 4-5 months then, went to 5,3,1 after I started using more of a power lifting routine.

Comment

Come on fella's lets finish up strong. Yesterday was shoulders and back. Today was arm day and abs.

Comment

Hit back and tricep's yesterday. Sleep schedule is jacked up. Only getting a couple hours here and there the past couple of days.

Comment

I'm still in...

although not as much as I would like. Hunting season wears me out! Big back day today. T-bar rows, low rows, bent over supinated grip rows, ring pull-ups, incline leg raises, hanging leg raises. I'm going to stick with one body group this week.

Tomorrow is leg day.

Comment

I'm gonna have a hard time walking this afternoon. Heavy leg day with abs thrown in as well. Squats, leg extensions, calf raises, seated incline leg press, walking lunges with barbell, ab roller, hanging leg raises, cable rotations.

Tomorrow is arm day.

Comment

Great workout Monday, 1 mile warm up, worked chest for about an hour and then did several high rep core exercises. Yesterday was 1 mile warm up and about 45 minutes on back.

Comment

Been everyday but Wednesday

Yesterday was chest and back with heavier sets

Bumped up the Bench PB by another 20 pounds since the last time which I believe I short changed my self the last time and this is a true PB.

Today is bi’s and tri’s with a couple 3-4 move circuits thrown in to get the people goinnnnn
                  Last edited by 150class; 12-09-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I worked out all 5 days this week. Still taking it slow due to shoulder and old injury to back of tricep area due to a pop while getting pulled up on a wakeboard. I have rested the shoulder for3 months. Starting slow and I can feel it! It is better but still not right! I am. It going to wait any longer so it is what it is! May be light weight from now on. God I hope not!!!

Comment

Glad to see everybody sticking with it. I haven't been posting as much on the thread but I still haven't slacked off. Still working out 5 days a week even with deer season, but no specific goals in mind other than staying in shape. Cardio 3 days a week and 2 days strength training, mostly just body weight stuff. My elk hunt will be here before I know it, so in the spring I'll step it up a little more to be ready for next fall. Kinda thinking of P90X Insanity over the summer. We'll see!!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                        I worked out all 5 days this week. Still taking it slow due to shoulder and old injury to back of tricep area due to a pop while getting pulled up on a wakeboard. I have rested the shoulder for3 months. Starting slow and I can feel it! It is better but still not right! I am. It going to wait any longer so it is what it is! May be light weight from now on. God I hope not!!!
                        Have you had your shoulder diagnosed by a orthopedic surgeon? Getting them fixed sucks but in most cases they will be good as new once the rehab is done. To me that was better than babying it along for the rest of my life.

I have been sucking eggs lately. Life has been busy and hunting has gotten in the way as usual. I have only been getting in 2-3 times a week. Im looking forward to getting after it again fulltime starting in Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Have you had your shoulder diagnosed by a orthopedic surgeon? Getting them fixed sucks but in most cases they will be good as new once the rehab is done. To me that was better than babying it along for the rest of my life.

I have been sucking eggs lately. Life has been busy and hunting has gotten in the way as usual. I have only been getting in 2-3 times a week. Im looking forward to getting after it again fulltime starting in Feb.
                          Went to the Dr and he said the ac joint and rotator cuff were good. He said from what he is seeing from the exercises he did on me and from what I was telling him- that it is probably a torn labrum. We scheduled an MRI with contrast however, they wanted $2,800.00 my part after insurance. I cancelled due to the fact that the Dr told me they rarely do surgery on a torn labrum unless it's just completely toast. Therefore, I get to be the Dr now! Lol.

Comment

Same thing with my left shoulder. Sub-luxed it in high school, or at least that’s what the trainer said, and rushed through the PT to get back to baseball. It’s always been a little pain since and re aggregated it diving for a ball last week in a softball game....

Need to get it looked at but to lazy... not a very good excuse

Comment

Went to the Dr and he said the ac joint and rotator cuff were good. He said from what he is seeing from the exercises he did on me and from what I was telling him- that it is probably a torn labrum. We scheduled an MRI with contrast however, they wanted $2,800.00 my part after insurance. I cancelled due to the fact that the Dr told me they rarely do surgery on a torn labrum unless it's just completely toast. Therefore, I get to be the Dr now! Lol.

Gotcha. If you ever decide to go ahead and get the MRI, you should be able to workout a sub $1000 cash price from an independent or small dr practice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If you ain't posting up, you're slacking!

Yesterday was leg day. Probably gonna stay that way because everyone else has international chest day and I can finally get to the squat rack. Squats, leg extension, calf raises, walking barbell lunges. Incline leg raises, hanging leg raises.

Today was back day. Bent over barbell rows, incline leg raises, seated low row, hanging leg raises, ring pullups, cable rotations.

Tomorrow will be chest and biceps.

Comment

Working...
                                X