Need new briefcase/computer bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need new briefcase/computer bag

What are y'all carrying? Need a new bag for work, but haven't bought one in several years. I probably will prefer a heavy cloth vs all leather, but open to anything. Thanks!

My Filson briefcase has been great the last three years. Gone all over the world and just looks better with age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My company bought us SwissGear computer backpacks with logos awhile back. Never thought I’d enjoy it as much as I do. Way easier to tote around in airports and tons of room to store stuff. Practical, convenient and comfortable to carry.
      I’ll never go back to a briefcase.

Comment

I have two both leather both samsonite. One is more of a briefcase bag style for everyday the other slightly larger with retractable handle and wheels. Don't travel for work anymore so don't really use either one now

Comment

I absolutely love my saddleback mountain. It would be rare that I get on a plane and not get compliments or people asking me where I got it. This is a bag you will to your children.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=RascalArms;13001347]My company bought us SwissGear computer backpacks with logos awhile back. Never thought I’d enjoy it as much as I do. Way easier to tote around in airports and tons of room to store stuff. Practical, convenient and comfortable to carry.
            I’ll never go back to a briefcase.[/QUOTE
            X2 my company gave us these also.

Comment

I bought a 5.11 pack with one shoulder strap. It’s a dressed down tactical bag and I removed the logo. The main reason I love this bag cause there is a hidden
              Compartment on the back side where the padding goes, you can remove the insert use for concealed carry . Bought mine at academy

Comment

Like a billions options here. What are you using it for? Do you travel a lot? How much crap do you need?

Comment

I have a Filson, its a tough bag and wears good. I have had it a few years and i have had no issues with it.

Comment

Swiss backpack from Sams or Costco...you’re welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      Like a billions options here. What are you using it for? Do you travel a lot? How much crap do you need?
                      Exactly the reason why I'm seeking first hand input from this group... I try to keep my flying trips to only a day or two, but locally travel by vehicle quite a bit visiting construction sites, vendors, etc. Usually only need computer, few hard copy files, pens, note cards, etc.

Comment

I have a under Armour backpack that has everything built in for a laptop and it works great. Tons and of storage and comfortable to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          Swiss backpack from Sams or Costco...you’re welcome.

X5

I switched to a backpack style a few years ago, and I will never go back. Mine actually has a way to unzip for security at airports.

Comment

Working...
                          X