Online camera stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online camera stores

I've looked at BHphoto, Ritz, Beach Camera and so far Beach Camera has the best price but I know nothing about this company. Have any of you bought from them?

Ruben that is who I got my D-40 from. Shipping was super quick as well.

Comment

Cool thanks Jason.

Comment

While I generally buy from B&H I have bought from Beach on 2 or 3 occasions and their service and shipping have been excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
          While I generally buy from B&H I have bought from Beach on 2 or 3 occasions and their service and shipping have been excellent.
          Still not happy with B&H right now.

Comment

Still not happy with B&H right now.
            Sounds like overnight didn't happen?

Comment

Bill, this all started with me asking if it would be here by a particular date. B&H told me it would be with UPS ground. Day later I get an email with the delivery date on the first day of me being gone for 6 days. B&H said standard ground to TX would be 4 days, it was 7. UPS would either leave it on my door step(even with required sig.) like my computer or try 3 times and send it back. I called and said that wouldn't work. They recalled it. It took 8 days for it to get back to NY(UPS to blame, not B&H). I called on Wed. around lunch and said I really need my camera(mostly tired of waiting) and could I get it overnighted.....B&H CS said they would check if it could still go out that day and if so, they would overnight it. I got charged for overnight and no camera today. They will get an ear full from me tomorrow.

Comment

That sux.

Comment

D80

What about Sonic cameras? I found a deal on there for a D80 Package for under $600.00. Here's the link, tell me if it's worth it someone and if they are trustworthy please. http://soniccameras.com/catalog/prod...f88cf8ee8a50c9

Thanks,

James

Comment

Beach is a good company to deal with.

They are the same company as buydig.com, and sometimes one's price is better than the other -- go figure!!

Comment

Everything I find on google says to stay away from Sonic Cameras.

Comment

Where ever you buy, watch out for the gray market stuff. B&H explains this on their website.

Comment

I've bought from B&H and Beach before, but a long time ago. They both did me right. Now I usually go to Houston Camera Exchange because I live in Humble which is in the general area. The grandfather of one of my JOAD students owns The Humble Camera Shop, I just found out. I'll be going there from now on.

I like supporting the local guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            Beach is a good company to deal with.

They are the same company as buydig.com, and sometimes one's price is better than the other -- go figure!!
                            What about Sonic as mentioned above?

Comment

Originally posted by edwardv View Post
                              I've bought from B&H and Beach before, but a long time ago. They both did me right. Now I usually go to Houston Camera Exchange because I live in Humble which is in the general area. The grandfather of one of my JOAD students owns The Humble Camera Shop, I just found out. I'll be going there from now on.

I like supporting the local guys.
                              Where is that camera shop at in Humble I am just up the road? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X