No announcement yet.

Post PICS! 200B&C+ ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it stinks to hit a genetic bottle neck and can't get any bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
      That's what I was told, I have no idea what his breeder bucks look like cause they take the horns off
      is your uncle last name Mann??

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
        Not Awesome. Just A Bunch of overpriced Man Made Targets
        This ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
          Mex. Bowhunter thank you for your unwanted opinion. Keep killin your 170's
          Lets see you do it outside of a pen...not as easy as it may seem. To each his own but there is a reason killing a 200 inch deer outside of a pen or stocked ranch is a big deal.

Keep killing your science projects. Let me know when you think you worked hard to kill one. Not grow one but kill one.

Comment

Why do all these guys always feel the need to comment, when it obviously isnt needed?

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
              is your uncle last name Mann??
              Nossir

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
                Mex. Bowhunter thank you for your unwanted opinion. Keep killin your 170's
                lol...

arent we a bit arrogant

I would take a natural 170's any day over those Frankenstein's... you guys should be classified as biologists vs breeders/ranch.

I was just gonna hit the back button till I saw your response to someone having their own opinion...

I will not disagree that what you have done takes time and patience, and allot of energy (thats why I said biologists).

I know you make allot of money off allot of rich people who call themselves "big bad hunters".

But, I am sorry. I am not buying it...

EDITTED: my lack of reading got me. Sorry. I missed the breeder part.
                Last edited by Redneck Archer; 08-21-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Nossir
                  Then you are wrong on both those bucks......

First one is Red14 and second one is Gladiator Sunset, both owned by the Mann family and they live on Sun Set Ranch between 3 rivers and George west. i have offspring from both in our pens here at ranch.

Heisman is owned by Jordan Smredeker (sp)

Comment

It's getting rowdy up in here

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
                      Why do all these guys always feel the need to comment, when it obviously isnt needed?
                      the arrogance that the he spouted off to mex. about keep shooting 170's is the reason why I jumped in...

just to clarify it for you.

Im not gonna kiss the guys butt because he grows big antlered deer in a fence.
                      Last edited by Redneck Archer; 08-21-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
                        Then you are wrong on both those bucks......

First one is Red14 and second one is Gladiator Sunset, both owned by the Mann family and they live on Sun Set Ranch between 3 rivers and George west. i have offspring from both in our pens here at ranch.

Heisman is owned by Jordan Smredeker (sp)
                        I guess I have my facts wrong, but I do know we have both bucks and doe from Sun Set

Comment

So he can come on here and trash breeders, and everything is ok?

But Justin replies with a witty response and hes arrogant?

Comment

I guess I have my facts wrong, but I do know we have both bucks and doe from Sun Set
                            It Happens....... Just was funny because very seldom does anyone post anything about breeders. Then when someone decides to, I see bucks that I'm familiar with... No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by mperez76er View Post
                              It's getting rowdy up in here
                              Yup, that's why politics, college football and high fence discussions are a no no.

The op started out asking to see pics of 200" B&C bucks. He never asked for low fence, high fence or breeder, just pics of deer that scored 200 under the B&C scoring system.

All of deer meet the request of 200” some are wild some are not simple as that.

As many threads do, it has turned into a urinary decathlon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
                                So he can come on here and trash breeders, and everything is ok?

But Justin replies with a witty response and hes arrogant?
                                I guess maybe because him and myself share a similar viewpoint as you seem to share the same viewpoint as the breeder. I know I am not perfect...

Comment

Working...
                                X