Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
    Everything I find on google says to stay away from Sonic Cameras.

http://thoughts-of-dave.blogspot.com...ameras-on.html

Thanks Jaspro, I can guarantee I will not be buying from them. Knew it was too good to be true.

James

Comment

Check out the BBB for each of the companies....interesting.

Comment

Another

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
        Thanks Jaspro, I can guarantee I will not be buying from them. Knew it was too good to be true.

James
        What about photo dynasty?

Comment

That must be a real new company because google returns only hits from the TV show Dynasty on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by RRFishNHunt View Post
            Where is that camera shop at in Humble I am just up the road? Thanks.
            Humble Camera is in downtown Humble. Houston Camera Exchange is in the Galleria area of Houston. It is a MUCH bigger store than Humble Camera.

Comment

Thanks Casey, I have a D60 with two lenses, I am looking for another lense.

Comment

Humble camera has underwhelmed me. While it's great to have a resource nearby, they don't stock much that I want and don't have a lot to browse. I did pick up a used filter there at a great price once. Houston Camera Exchange has a lot more to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by RRFishNHunt View Post
                  Thanks Casey, I have a D60 with two lenses, I am looking for another lense.
                  RR How do you like your D60??

Comment

Been busy all day making strings and such. First chance to get on.....

Humble Camera Shop is LITTLE, but they are local and owned by family of a friend. If you know what you want, they can order it. If you want to play with the toys however, go to Huston Camera Exchange. They have a lot of stuff. I have a hard time NOT buying something when I go there. They have a lot of knowledge about what they sell also. They can help guide you to make the right purchase for you.

Best of luck.

Comment

Anyone know of any local places in Dallas?

Comment

Son A Beach!!!! Thanks, I will give them some business too!

Comment

fortworthcamera.com Jeff (owner) says he will beat ANY Advertised price. He saved me $100 off a D60 kit w/2 lenses ritz mothers day special and through in more stuff than they offered. Not a chain store and really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            Humble camera has underwhelmed me. While it's great to have a resource nearby, they don't stock much that I want and don't have a lot to browse. I did pick up a used filter there at a great price once. Houston Camera Exchange has a lot more to offer.
                            Thanks again Casey, I'm going to try and get to HCE this Friday.

Originally posted by Deer716 View Post
                            RR How do you like your D60??
                            Replied to You PM.

Originally posted by edwardv View Post
                            Been busy all day making strings and such. First chance to get on.....

Humble Camera Shop is LITTLE, but they are local and owned by family of a friend. If you know what you want, they can order it. If you want to play with the toys however, go to Huston Camera Exchange. They have a lot of stuff. I have a hard time NOT buying something when I go there. They have a lot of knowledge about what they sell also. They can help guide you to make the right purchase for you.
                            Best of luck.
                            Thanks, as I stated to Casey, I am going to try and get to HCE this Friday. Thanks for yall's help.

Comment

Double Post, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X