No announcement yet.

For those that shot the ASA Shoot at Cinnamon Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shot the Zoo, and thought overall it was a very good setup and a lot of fun........I would offer one comment, really not too big a deal, but there were 2 or 3 targets that were pretty shot up on the side we were shooting, making it hard to discern scoring rings, yet their opposite sides had never been shot. So it would have been better to have flipped around those targets to present the clean side to us.

Comment

Thnx for the input

Originally posted by StringStretcher View Post
      not to crazy about shooting in the zoo, every shot looked the same except for the distance,no up or down hill shots, no creeks, or valleys. to many of the same animals,we shot 1 ,4 different times and then another 1 side by side from the same stake for the same yardage. I just like a more variety of terrain and challenges, JMO over all though it still was a good shoot
      We can move the next hunters course over to the flats and creeks side to get the terain. Good point on the same target issue!

Thnx

Comment

Thnx for the input

Originally posted by rgb View Post
        I shot the Zoo, and thought overall it was a very good setup and a lot of fun........I would offer one comment, really not too big a deal, but there were 2 or 3 targets that were pretty shot up on the side we were shooting, making it hard to discern scoring rings, yet their opposite sides had never been shot. So it would have been better to have flipped around those targets to present the clean side to us.
        We will have a 3rd party review the actual targets after final set-up to make sure that they are up to speed.

Comment

Had fun, just really hot! No complaints about the course.

Comment

Thought it was great myself. Loved the zoo. Lots of shade! Saturday felt great despite the temps.

Comment

Thanks to all who organized and set up the event. I can smell a pro am for next year.

Comment

Working...
              X