South Texas Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Texas Tournaments

Im looking for a 3d tourney near south texas,anyone know of 1?

June 26th is in Harlingen/La Feria area...a 3d shoot sponsered by Eagle's Nest Archery out of Sebastian (Rudy Garza). Also, we (RGVrs) are havin' a little 3d course for whoever wants to show up in Weslaco June 12th, 16 targets...just gonna hand out tropheys prolly, just a chance to meet other locals who wanna shoot it up....shoot me a pm if you're interested in the meet and greet in weslaco and I"ll give you directions to it...
    Last edited by Mojo; 06-06-2011, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
      June 26th is in Harlingen/La Feria area...a 3d shoot sponsered by Eagle's Nest Archery out of Sebastian (Rudy Garza). Also, we (RGVrs) are havin' a little 3d course for whoever wants to show up in Weslaco June 12th, 16 targets...just gonna hand out tropheys prolly, just a chance to meet other locals who wanna shoot it up....shoot me a pm if you're interested in the meet and greet in weslaco and I"ll give you directions to it...
      Thanks Mojo

Comment

they have one in Corpus once per month- check Tejas Archery

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
          Do you have other dates for 3d shoot or just those to days ?

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
            they have one in Corpus once per month- check Tejas Archery
            I went last month and it went great but im working on the day of the tourney but thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
            X