Pork steak recipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork steak recipe?

Anybody have a good recipe for pork steak they wanna share?

I love to use a good rib rub and then bbq them till done.....

Comment

i get some teriyaki soy sauce (kikkoman i think) and pour it over them and add garlic powder and grill them nice and slow with a little apple wood chips in the bottom of the grill...yummmmm tastey!!!

Comment

pork steak

soak them in italian dressing for 24 hours them put a little tonies on them and grill till done will be really moist and way yummy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Garris View Post
          soak them in italian dressing for 24 hours them put a little tonies on them and grill till done will be really moist and way yummy!!!!!
          Italian dressing is our friend.....

Comment

i use tonys chaserias rub and whostashire sauce with a little black pepper and grill them.

Comment

I agree with rzrbak......rub em, smoke em, eat em!

Comment

If you get some of the thinner ones that may not be perfect for grillin try this.

Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and whatever else you go layin around. Brown them for a couple minutes in a hot skillet with olive oil and turn. Right after you turn them drop in an onion chopped (whichever color you like), and a bell pepper chopped (whichever color you like) and let'er go for another 4-5 minutes...you can turn the steaks again so the onions/peppers get underneath'em to keep from blackening steaks. Once the onions start to get "right", dump in 2 cans of cream of whatever you prefer (chicken, celery, mushroom), and a can of Rotel. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30-45 minutes or till your steaks get fall apart tender.

Serve over brown rice.

Comment

tonys and the grill

Comment

For Pork Loin Steaks I use a Raspberry Chipotle Sauce and and throw them in the oven for 50-60 min on 400. Can not beat it!!!!

Comment

have to try it

Comment

also i use italian dressing, ill season a little different each time just depending on what the sides are

Comment

thanks

Comment

making me hungry

Comment

Working...
                            X