Just SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just SMH

I like Mike Rowe and his "Dirty Jobs" show---but apparently not everyone feels as I do--

The more I learn about him, the better I like him.

Comment

^ Yup.

Comment

It's now newsworthy that someone got offended at something?

and a surprise that people have different opinions?

lol

this quote by Mike FTW tho:
        "our countries educational system is indeed under attack"

ROFL

Comment

I wish I could articulate my thoughts as well as him. Spot freakin' on!

Comment

Huge mike Rowe fan! As a guy who works without a college degree, and makes a pretty good living, I appreciate the fact that he is for “the trades” as that is how I’ve made my living.

Also if you have Facebook, check out his show “returning the favor”, it will make you like him even more I promise

Comment

That's one hell of a response! Love it.

Comment

Mike Rowe is awesome!

Rowe for President 2024!

Comment

Mike Rowe speaks the Truth. I am one who has both a Technical Degree and a College Degree. The Technical Degree came at a price that was 1/10th of the College Degree and has served me MORE than the College Degree.
                  Those that question what he says only needs to see what it cost to hire a Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, or any other job that is in the "Hard Working" field. No I am not bashing these fields, the people that do these trades EARN what they make.

Comment

The last year I worked I made over $150 K. I have a ninth grade education. I believe Mike is on to something !

Comment

One would have to be just plain stupid to take Mike Rowe on in any form of debate. The guy cracks me up.

Comment

He's an Eagle Scout as well for what its worth...

Comment

Mike Rowe is the man.

I am glad to say that I have 3 sons that attended college, 2 decided that the degree was not worth the money or time. One went to a trade school and is now making more money than I am, the other went to the Marines and is chasing his dream.

My middle son finished college, got a Masters in his profession. The bad part, he has adopted a liberal mental attitude. The very things Mike Rowe said in this interview, I see in all 3 of my sons...he definetly speaks the truth.

I will say this, my middle son exited college with no debt, but he worked very hard to accomplish that.

Comment

Working...
                          X