A ups rant..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A ups rant..

We were in St. Pete Fla. last week when I got home I noticed a package on the front porch, it was to my address but in Houston, I called the company that sent it to let them know the problem, they sent ups out to pick up the package and it's on my front porch again. After talking to the company who sent it they said it was supposed to go to Austin and I explained this to the driver who picked it up. What gives? I'm about to trash it...

We got three packages delivered to my PO Box that were addressed to someone in NJ, with the same name but spelled differently. Called the shipper, the first time, and offered to return. We were told it would cost them more to do that, we could just keep them. Two weeks later, happened again. SMH. I can't imagine how often this happens with all of the online orders made these days.

Comment

It could happen once a week and it would still be better service than the post office

Comment

Kevin what's in the package? Might be a brand new something that you really really want.

Comment

Sooooooooooo. What's in the box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
            It could happen once a week and it would still be better service than the post office
            I've personally never had a problem with the post office. I told the driver what the company told me and he acted like he understood. I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              Sooooooooooo. What's in the box?

i didn't open it. I'm a good dude.

Comment

It's probably something I'd never need. It's from a company that sells latex so who knows.. The box is too big to be you know what, but who knows? If they don't pick it up I'll sell it. The package is vibrating so I didn't bring it in the house.. That worries me..

Comment

inflate-a-mate? Ha Ha. I have absolute He** with FedEx. Guess one is better than the other in certain areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post

You'll trash it but you won't open it first? Lol

Comment

I have troubles with Fed-EX they pretty much suck !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                        It's also a federal offense

Comment

Originally posted by dauphlp View Post
                          It's also a federal offense
                          yeah, they are on their game....

Comment

I got a good one..

Last week I found three UPS packages propped up against a random tree in the pasture behind my house. I guess they couldn't find my house ( even though they had to drive past it) and just kicked them out and hoped for the best. That's a 350 acre pasture lucky I even found them.

Comment

The people that used to live in our house are apparently too stupid to update their shipping info on amazon. Probably received 30 packages in the last two years we had to go return. It is ridiculous at this point. You would think eventually they would wonder why they are not getting any of their stuff?

Comment

Working...
                              X