Tag Team Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag Team Coyotes

This week on CARNIVORE, I will team up with good friend, Mike Connor from Big Spring as we try our hand at tricking a few West Texas Song Dogs. I love hunting with Mike because we are about the same age and while my hearing is not great, it is better than Mike's. Problem is that when we get together, we seem to spend more time looking for arrowheads than critters.
    CARNIVORE airs on the PURSUIT Channel at 11:30 PM on Fridays, 12:30 PM on Saturdays and 6:00 PM on Sundays.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Dang I wish I had that channel. I've always enjoyed watching your show. The last episode I got to watch was when you were in South Texas I believe,shooting grey foxes with a pistol. That was a while back.

Comment

Sounds good
      I’ll watch and check it out
      Thanks for posting

Comment

okrattler, that was a long time ago. You can view quite a few of the old episodes on PursuitUp. I think that Pursuit is working on a live feed through PursuitUp.
        Thanks and Adios,
        Gary

Comment

I just watched it this evening and really enjoyed it. The 2 Coyotes coming into the call was great footage. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
            okrattler, that was a long time ago. You can view quite a few of the old episodes on PursuitUp. I think that Pursuit is working on a live feed through PursuitUp.
            Thanks and Adios,
            Gary
            Awesome, I'll have to check that out.

Comment

Working...
            X