Vanity Top question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanity Top question

So we’re in the last stages of rebuilding out house after Harvey and our cabinet carpenter just brought over a bathroom vanity he made. Guess we didn’t make everything clear before he started, because he made it what I think is an odd size. It’s 32” long and 21” deep. I had planned on just getting a top form Lowe’s or HOme Depot but I can’t find one that size. There either 31 or 37 inches and 37 won’t work. I also checked McCoys, Sutherland’s, Surplus Warehouse and Stines. This vanity will be against a wall both on the back and the right hand side. Without having to spend a lot of extra money to get one special order could I make the 31” work? I’m trying to convince my wife we could by set it over 1” and fill that inch in with some type of tile or stone of some kind. Does anyone have any ideas ?

Id try a granite person and see if they have any leftover or small pieces that your wife like the color of and see what they will charge for top, cut, and install.

Comment

I have an odd ball vanity size in our master bathroom. Called a local granite countertop place and had him build and install the top for me. Wasn't much more than lowes/home depot and I think looks better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Call my cultured marble guy he usually beats home depot usually

Comment

For a budget I’d go culture marble or tile ( I lay tile and don’t advise it as n most applications)

Comment

Buy the 37" and cut it down. Sink will be slightly off center, but you will have the overhang all around.

pray for rain

Comment

Put a 1/2" splash piece, to match the top, on each end.

Comment

Working...
              X