Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyoming
    Originally posted by quarterback View Post
    Yes updates please! My plan B and C are not what I want to do. Must go fishing! In the mountains where it's cool!!
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes , Wyoming has good fishing and it's cool up here
      40's this week in the mornings.

Comment

Hope it doesn’t smoke out all the elk
        Supposed to hunt middle mountain late August

Comment

Supposed to be heading to Creede in a few weeks...guess I need to pay more attention!! Didn't know anything was going on! Thanks for posting!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The San Juan is supposed to re-open tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              The San Juan is supposed to re-open tomorrow.
              It looks like it will be downgraded to a Stage 2, which has a ton of restrictions.

If you are going there, check out the rules. (no fires, grills, generators without spark arrestor, no off road, no smoking, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                It looks like it will be downgraded to a Stage 2, which has a ton of restrictions.

If you are going there, check out the rules. (no fires, grills, generators without spark arrestor, no off road, no smoking, etc).
                Oh man that's good news. Hope they get a ton of rain in the next few weeks there.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                  Hope it doesn’t smoke out all the elk

Supposed to hunt middle mountain late August

Pm me

Comment

What’s up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a cabin rented in South fork the 2nd week in July and a cabin in Pagosa Springs the 3rd week. Come on rain!!

Comment

Originally posted by nacohunter View Post
                        I called today and it was explained to me that the entire San Juan would be “walled off”, no entry with the exception of private landowners that have property inside the national forest.
                        And the only access for that is straight to your property, and back to town. Any wavering from the direct route would result in stiff fines. We had planned on going July 1-15, but changed plans once we found that out. We'll be headed to Florida instead. I hope that the change in plans was for naught, but didn't want to risk it. I know that Pagosa has gotten some rain over the last few days, but not near enough. Hopefully the next few weeks will bring more rain. Our neighbor up there is keeping us abreast of the situation.

Comment

Friend that lives North of Pagosa. Said they 1.5" rain in last few days. Forest is suppose to open back up with stage 2 conditions.

Comment

Ill be up in Silverton the last week of July for 14 days.

I have been following this pretty closely. They're saying it is suppose to be warmer this week and the rain they received will just dry back up with 20mph winds predicted and low humidity.

I just looked at the 10day forecast for Silverton and it shows NO chance of rain, but a cold front (low 30's to high 60's) is suppose to come thru.

Comment

I’m headed to Durango in the AM. Ill be there until Tuesday AM. I’ll update when I get there.

Comment

is it open? All the San Juan?

Comment

Working...
                                X