No announcement yet.

Do you NOT own an ar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't currently own one. I've had 8-10 the last 10 years. I usually build one and end up trading or selling for money to buy something else.

Comment

I can't see how a household CANNOT own at least 1 AR, but that's just my view.
      Thank goodness Stephen Willeford from Sutherland Springs Texas owned one and knew how to use is on November 5th.

Comment

I own a 3 but I think had it been me at the church that day I would have grabbed my 300 wby and dropped him with the first shot. But I have mine mostly for packs of pigs cause it's much faster than my bolt

Comment

Not anymore.

Never had much use for 223.

I traded a 308 ar recently

Comment

I do, i love em.. small and large platforms. Army kinda got it goin as far as liking em. Sold my .270 bolt gun a few years back and dont really miss it. I need quick follow up shots for multiple targets

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bill View Post
              I own a 3 but I think had it been me at the church that day I would have grabbed my 300 wby and dropped him with the first shot.
              Hopefully the bad guy stopped moving long enough for you to have been able get a stable shooting platform.

Comment

I have 3 built and two extra receivers. Might sell my 6.5 Grendel upper or sell the whole gun. Heck, I might sell all of them to help pay for my new bolt build.

Honestly, they are the most uncomfortable rifles for me to shoot. I have night vision on one and that is the only one I will keep.

Comment

Everybody needs a Zombie gun a few thousand rounds for it at the house! :-)

Comment

Don't currently

Don't have one at the moment have owned a dozen or so different AR's. Kind of got away from killing pigs for a few years, but just got sucked back in when I bought my dirt in Collin County.

Comment

I have a couple. They make them in lots of calibers other than 223/5.56. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Have never owned one. I don't have a desire to buy one,but if I won one in a raffle or something I would probably keep it.

Comment

I have a few guns that I inherited from my father back in the 70's but I seldom shoot so I have never really added to the collection. I don't care if other people have ar's but firearms really are not my deal.

-john

Comment

I only hunt with a bow, but I have an AR for home defense/range time. Until moving to Texas I didn't own a rifle I could hunt big game with because semi-auto rifles are illegal to hunt deer with in PA.

I know you asked who doesn't own one but since I don't hunt with mine I replied anyway lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                              I don't, but I am not a gun fanatic. I have a gun safe full of guns, but they rarely see the light of day. I guess that's why I hang out on a bowhunting website.
                              ^^^^^^^^

Me to a "T".

Comment

I won one onetime it set in the box it came in for two years I finally sold it to a buddy !

Comment

Working...
                                X