Small cabin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small cabin?

I'm getting a small 1/4 lot at hill top and wanting to put a small cabin for getaways with the wife.. Needs to be at least 800 square feet... not looking for anything fancy just a roof over our heads for now then over the years make it what we want.. If you have pics or ideas let me know thanks.

14x32

Here is one we did last year for a tbh'r. We also did one a few years back for someone at hill top as well it is similar to the one in the pic.

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
    I'm getting a small 1/4 lot at hill top and wanting to put a small cabin for getaways with the wife.. Needs to be at least 800 square feet... not looking for anything fancy just a roof over our heads for now then over the years make it what we want.. If you have pics or ideas let me know thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

I think Hilltop has min square footage restrictions higher than 800sq ft. I might be wrong but I know that are pretty picky.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        I think Hilltop has min square footage restrictions higher than 800sq ft. I might be wrong but I know that are pretty picky.
        Thus is true unless things have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by jtempleton View Post
          Here is one we did last year for a tbh'r. We also did one a few years back for someone at hill top as well it is similar to the one in the pic.
          What did this run?

Comment

I think parts of it has a minimum of 800 square feet and other parts has a minimum of 1400 square feet.

Comment

Spring Branch from Eden makes some really cool cedar cabins.

Comment

That one ran about $15k for materials. It had a small bath and kitchen.

Comment

Just a thought, 14x32 is 448sf.

Comment

Working...
                  X