Hunter Harassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Harassment

What I am about to post below is from a bowhunting forum I joined and still contribute to during the three years I lived in Massachusetts. No leases there, you either hunt public or private by permission. If public, it was common requirement to park in lots designated for hunters and to show your permit on your vehicle dashboard - things that unmistakably call out that you are a hunter. Well, a lot of folks up there don't take kindly to hunters...

Here is what was posted. Could you imagine this happening in Texas?

------

"Sent my brother in law to a spot I hunt and he parked his car behind a large dirt pile kinda hiding it from the road. When he came out at dark he found his car totaled. Must have been a couple of guys because all the glass was shattered and they took boulders and smashed the windshield pillars in and jumped on the roof until it was against the headrests. Cops couldn't do much but call a tow truck.
    Had a friend get his valve stems cut with snips and came out to four flats, at least he didn't have to buy tires.

I came out of the woods once and found the ground was painted in red below my drivers door that said F___ Y___ HUNTER, nothing wrong with the truck and never went back.

Sister in laws boyfriend was hunting in Conn. and found his truck keyed from front to back, went back the next day and videotaped the guy doing it again. Turned out to be an old guy who disliked hunters. Took him to court and got truck fixed.

Taking a deer to the check in station had the deer in the back of my truck and someone behind me was honking the horn and flashing the lights for me to pull over, I thought something must be wrong and when I pulled over four young kids got out of the car and they were screaming they were going to kill me like I killed that innocent deer, one kid tried to open the drivers door but I smashed the throttle and left them in a black cloud of diesel smoke.

Now I park in the wide open and don't have any hunting stickers of any kind on my truck, I'm afraid to display my love for hunting for fear of being attacked.

I remember the old days when everyone had a gun rack with guns in the back window of their truck, opening day of pheasant and deer season every truck was full of guys wearing orange hats . Times have changed."

Be some dead folks if it happened here in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was duck hunting up there several years ago. While walking to the marsh one afternoon a school bus went by. Several of the kids let their windows down and yelled, "Murderers" in unison.

Comment

Ignoring that problem is just making it worse.

Comment

its time to stop taking there crap ! had a runin a few years back with a women waiting for me to come out of the woods and started her rant ,, didn't end well for her , she had the h_ _ l scared out of her , and a visit from the county ., never had any issues with her again.

Comment

There are sick people all over. There needs to be security cams on vehicle like homes. Since it IS defined as part of the castle.
            What do you expect in the liberal north east?

Comment

Bet they vote democrat!

Comment

I'd park, hide in the woods watching my vehicle and confront them. I'm sure they're little bitches because those are little ***** moves. You gotta fight fire with fire.

Comment

They are called M*******s for a reason

Comment

Hunter Harassment

I want to smash someone's face in for door dinging my vehicle and not letting you know, couldn't imagine what I would do if someone totaled my truck because I was a hunter.

Comment

I have not ran into anything like that yet! Btw I still am reppin, my Texas plates!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        I'd park, hide in the woods watching my vehicle and confront them. I'm sure they're little bitches because those are little ***** moves. You gotta fight fire with fire.
                        I agree panhandle. They don't understand that population control is important either. Let em get their vehicle totaled by a deer and then they complain about that too!

Comment

Expect nothing less than from the Imagine World Peace crowd. Kill the babies and save the animals. SMH...

Comment

I'd park and wait if that kept happening... when I drove off in my perfectly unmolested vehicle. I doubt they'd try that again.

Comment

Liberalism is a rampant disease and is worse than cancer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X