What is the best electric fillet knife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the cheaper ones at Academy at Walmart arn't worth to plastic it's wrapped in. I've heard the American Angler ones are supposed to be really good. Now I see advertised Bubba Blade has came out with one. What's everyone's opinion.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Information about Filletzall Badthruthebone blades and the ability to purchase blades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TBHr on here makes some really good ones.

Comment

Feather Burner makes them. Buy with confidence!

Comment

american angler amazon has them

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Feather Burner makes them. Buy with confidence!

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...t=Filet+Knives
            Electric???

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              https://filletzall.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one and it’s just nasty. Lol.

Comment

That’s crazy

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I used my FIL’s American Angler a few weeks ago to fillet of blue cats. It did a good job. Don’t know if it was the new blades or a better knife.

I have been wanting to buy a bubba blade.

Comment

HEB puts the cheapos on sale for $9 every now and then. Ill buy 2 or three and when it breaks toss it and get a new one from the garage. Its like the cheap harborfreight grinders

Comment

I really like my Rapala cordless lithium ion. I’ve cleaned upwards of 50 catfish in one session with juice to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Electric???

My bad!

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                          I really like my Rapala cordless lithium ion. I’ve cleaned upwards of 50 catfish in one session with juice to spare.

I purchased one of these ^^^ early this year. Been pleased with it so far. I'm just waiting for this summer heat to be over with so I can try it out again.

I must say however, the blades from other brands will not work in it. I've had a few electrics over the years in both A/C and 12V. And those blades were always interchangeable. But the new Rapalas are not. Other brands of blades will slide in. But fail to lock in and will fall out when in use.

I've got a Mr. Twister A/C that I bought back in the early 1990s. And it's cleaned countless fish. Sometimes it dose get a little warm though when worked hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            I must say however, the blades from other brands will not work in it. I've had a few electrics over the years in both A/C and 12V. And those blades were always interchangeable. But the new Rapalas are not. Other brands of blades will slide in. But fail to lock in and will fall out when in use.
                            I found that out the hard way as well. Grabbed the wrong blades out of my fishing box one day.

Comment

My Mr Twizter took a dump so I bought a rapala battery operated knife. Batteries took a dump. So I bought a Bubba Blade corded model. It came with a case and 4 sets of blades. Really nice. When I get to go crappie fishing again I’ll let y’all know how it works. Great reviews though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X