• Show
Clear All

Not what we needed tonight..

Click image for larger version

Name:	96BB63E9-90F5-47AD-9DC4-C9BB0F16A57C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	25168406

This is not how I wanted to spend my night. Riley ran in Taylor tonight and Gator slipped/ducked at the 2nd slamming her into the arena fence. Broke her arm in two above the elbow, at what I think pretty severe angle. ER docs in Taylor sent us to Dell Children’s. And those knuckleheads didn’t know what to do . One said the nerves and artery are compromised and surgery the other said this is normal. Put her in a splint and sent us home. We are going to see Dr. Scott with Justin Sport Medicine in the morning and the Ortho who rebuilt my elbow and go from there. This is a real kick in the guts to Riley. She is winning her region and getting ready to run at the Patriot/American in a couple of weeks. Prayers would be appreciated
    Last edited by BrandonA; 02-01-2019, 03:30 AM.

Sorry to hear this Brandon, prayers up for Riley.

Comment

Prayers sent . Nice boots ! Hope she can be back at soon !

Comment

Sorry to hear that! Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang the luck but I believe everything happens for a reason (I have no idea what that reason is lol but I like to think this way, it seems to help) My barrel horse ducked the first barrel after seeing the flag men and I flew right over the top dang near breaking my neck. Instead I broke a few ribs and tore some muscle lol. Tell her to hang in there, prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up. My daughter also barrel races.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cowboying is rough business. Hope she’s ok

Comment

Prayers most definitely sent. She is young and will heal well. Had one of my horses slip and fall on top of me while workin some cows about 10 - 11 years ago, woke up on lifeflight, almost ended my riding days because of it

Comment

Aww man.. hope it’s not too bad. Prayers sent

Comment

Man that stinks, but that's the rodeo life. Hope she heals quick and doesn't have to have surgery

Comment

Ouch!! Sorry for the bad luck. Get her fixed up and she’ll be ridin’ In no time. Keep your chin up, it’s only a pothole in the road of life.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

That young lady is tougher than a $2 steak. She'll be back in the saddle before you even know it. Prayers sent on a speedy recovery.

Comment

Hate to read this Brandon. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery

Comment

Working...
                              X