Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Krivoman and box blind tower builds....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great. Nice work

Comment

Great work. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great Build, jealous of the welding table for sure.

My first octagon stand we did with wooden stairs and the on the second I built stair treads out of 1” with 3/8 raised expanded. The metal stairs definitely are worth the extra work!!
        Last edited by cwbrown; 08-06-2019, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Finally done. The Krivos are complete and in the field. The 6x6 towers are in the field also but I’m still needing to build the blinds. Deer View windows are on order!

Comment

Pics

Pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Great work!!

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

More Krivoman and box blind tower builds....

Originally posted by Bourland View Post
                  Chapter 5 or 6..... I’m too tired to remember!

Ok greenscreeners. Painters got after it for two days. They used a lot of materials but I wanted at least 3 coats of paint. May actually have about 4 coats. They rolled the primer and first coat of paint and then sprayed several more coats of finish paint. We used all rustoleum primer and finish paint in gallons.

The primer was rusty metal color and the finish paint is leather brown. I like the leather brown color. Didn’t want to do green or black.

Looks like I get to start the 6’x6’ blind builds next week hopefully! I think I’ve decided to make them bow/gun combo blinds! Scratching out designs now. Thinking about 2 rifle windows and one bow window in the middle on 3 of 4 sides. Then on the door side just two rifle windows.

Any suggestions??? I want these done right!

Here’s the paint pics.

P.S....please take note of the welded numbers on each blind as referenced above. This will ensure each blind and each piece goes together exactly like it was built....idiot proof!

I thought long and hard on this also (window layout part) the gun/bow blind style was my first thought but after a ton of thoughts I finally decided to just go with a “bow” style layout. It’s easy to shoot a rifle out of any style window but not so much a bow out of a “rifle” style window. Most of my rifle hunting gets done with my 5 year old and we use a Caldwell field pod so with him doing the rifle shooting the bow window really works better since his shooting height is lower than most all “rifle” windows are anyway.

Top notch build bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They look great in the field. Awesome job.

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X