Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hodgman Waders

Does anyone have any Hodgman Waders?
    and what do you think of them? any issues?

I've had a pair for about 8 years. No leaks, no worries, and thats cold weather duck and goose hunting up in WI. I also have a pair of hip boots about that old, same thing, no leaks, no worries. They wear well, however, I have the rubber ones for both, and they don't breathe, which is fine for me.

Comment

had a pair that made it about half of a duck season but im super hard on my equipment

Comment

I've had several pair. Neoprene is neoprene. They used to be really cheap at Academy but the price has caught up to the rest of them.

They don't have the bells and whistles that the LaCrosse, Cabela's, or Mack's waders do.

Comment

Try them on and see how they feel.

Comment

i have had a few pairs, i still have one pair, but i LOVE both of my cabelas waders.....the pair i have i bought 5 years ago i hunted with them for one season and had to patch them quite a bit....so i switched to the cabelas ......they are just a low end wader where as cabelas, LaCrosse, or macks are a higher end wader with more frill....both of my cabelas waders have armor-flex finish which i have loved, It makes it more resistant to tears....i have had one pair for 4 years, and another pair for 2, and i have yet had to patch either one, and i am extremely hard on them..

Comment

Thanks for the info guys

Comment

Ive been sporting mine for about 4 years without a leak.

Comment

I like mine. I need to find a new buckle for the shoulder strap since my wife ran over it with her car. Don't do that and they will be good. I've used mine fishing for about four years

Comment

I've always use and never had any issues. I would buy them again if I needed them. With being said I need another pair about evey 3 to 4 years but I am rough on my waders.
                    Last edited by Black Ice; 07-25-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X