Kisser Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kisser Button

How many ppl use one? Thinking about getting one to ensure my ancor points... just courious on how long it may take to get used to.

Vane to the corner of my mouth. No butons for me.

Comment

I do

Comment

i like having one for an solid repeatable anchor, obviously everything you put on the string slows down that arrow but just a wee little bit

Comment

Well I would rather have that solid ancor point consistantly and a bow shooting over 300 fps my old jennings doesnt sling arrows very fast and I shot three deer last year that were at 30 yrds and they didnt know they where hit untill that muzzy hit was touching them. lol

Comment

I do and absolutely will never take it off. I got exponentially more accurate. I taught my son to shoot with one as well. If there is a speed difference I have to believe its nothing to consider.

Comment

instead of a heavy "kisser button" i just use a brass nock. works like a charm

Comment

I use one. And Like it foer the consistency it gives me. As long as they set the button up correctly for you you shouldn't have any issues getting used to it. Or well atleast I didn't

Comment

Figured... Do you or can you still hunt with a facemask?

Typo last post I did "muzzy tip was touching" my bad lol

Comment

JohnS where do you hunt in Leon Co

Comment

I will always use one.

Comment

Never have used one.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                          instead of a heavy "kisser button" i just use a brass nock. works like a charm
                          Bingo!! Same here!

Comment

I got one with my new bow and made a big difference in anchoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
                              Figured... Do you or can you still hunt with a facemask?

Typo last post I did "muzzy tip was touching" my bad lol
                              I do not have a kisser button because I wear a facemask. What I learned to do is put the first joint of my index finger into the "cup" under my ear. As long as I do this everytime I am consistent.

Comment

Working...
                              X