Failed logic and hypocrisy at its finest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed logic and hypocrisy at its finest

Big Bang Theory' star Mayim Bialik takes on Palestinian activist Linda Sarsour

FoxNews.com
    Published March 17, 2017

Actress Mayim Bialik responded to*Palestinian activist Linda Sarsour's claim that a person cannot be a Zionist and a feminist.

"Zionism is the belief in the right of the Jewish people to have an autonomous state in Israel," Bialik, an Orthodox Jew, wrote in a post on her website GrokNation.*"I*am a Zionist. Feminism is the belief that a woman-driven movement can bring about race, class and gender equality and that women deserve all of the rights and privileges afforded to men. I am a feminist."

Bialik continued by saying, "As a feminist Zionist, I can’t believe I am being asked to choose or even defend my religious, historical and cultural identity. The ‘left’ needs to reexamine the microscope they use to look at Israel, and we all need to take a step back and remember we are stronger together: women, men, lovers of peace, and lovers of freedom and justice."

The "Big Bang Theory" star's post was in response to Sarsour's remarks that feminism and Zionism cannot coexist.

"When you talk about feminism you’re talking about the rights of all women and their families to live in dignity, peace, and security," Sarsour told*The Nation. "Israel is a country that continues to occupy territories in Palestine, has people under siege at checkpoints...There can’t be...feminism. You either stand up for the rights of all women, including Palestinians, or none."

I could not care less what "Blossom's" beliefs are- that's not the point. Mansour was one of the organizers of the anti Trump rallies in DC, specifically the feminist one.

How can one be feminist and Muslim, and condemn Judaism as being oppressive to women.

The amount of brain wash is staggering!

Linda Sarsour associates with terrorist and is anti American as one could get.
    People like her who wish to destroy this country should be expelled

Comment

Sarsour is a Sharia fundamentalist. Good for Blossom! Now to the important matter what does Kaley think?

Comment

Never heard of her and never seen the show. Another entertainer with a microphone......woop de do!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

lol ...blossom. I remember watching that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Never heard of her and never seen the show. Another entertainer with a microphone......woop de do!!!

You didn't read the entire thing

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

I generally feel the same way. But this one is a brainiac neuroscientist in real life, so I'll consider what she has to say on the basis of intelligence. She definitely knows more than your average politician!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                I generally feel the same way. But this one is a brainiac neuroscientist in real life, so I'll consider what she has to say on the basis of intelligence. She definitely knows more than your average politician!
                Lmao!!!![emoji23]
                Looks like I missed some of her statement(s) on all of this.

Comment

Working...
                X