Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    Colonel Sanders?
    Colonel Sanders had a lot more charisma than this yahoo. This horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
      QOUTE..... "My job is not to represent the world, my job is to represent THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!" Wow that's going to be a historic quote!!

And the couldn't bring their-sorry-selves to clap for that brilliant comment!

Comment

Honestly best speech I've heard from a president in many years. I'm glad he stayed on the teleprompter though and didn't get pulled away when he named VOICE and the dems booed a little.

I think it's time to turn the channel. The former KY governor is reaching to find things to speak about.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          You don't know that. More liberal brain vomit from you and your kind. Business people don't spend money like politicians. Give him a chance to disappoint you before you start acting like you know something.

Don't do it, Curt....don't fall for his bull**** and don't give it credit for coming from a brain. It's just verbal diarrhea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Don't do it, Curt....don't fall for his bull**** and don't give it credit for coming from a brain. It's just verbal diarrhea.

Amen
            About like trying to have a debate with pelosie

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
              So much for reducing federal spending
              He's done more good in the first month for this country than your sorry *** Muslim president did in the last eight years.

Comment

Trump did fantastic! The Dems aw-shucks, good ol' boy response was a little hokey for the party of Polosi and da' leff .....

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Who is this old kook?
                  He's just that! Did anyone notice that he said "I'm a proud demicrat at but first and foremost I'm a proud "REPUBLICAN and then American"! What an idiot and this is who the Dems chose to give their response.... Sounded like the first leg of a bid to run for Pres in 2020!!!!

Last edited by KR-oldmexico; 02-28-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

The former governer of Kentucky said renigging. Did I hear that. Unfortunately where I am from that has a lot of different meanings.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Not bad. [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] Can't wait to see the numbers as it won't be cheap to pull off without more nasty debt. Infrastructure spending is a redo from 6 years ago. I give him a "B+"......as sticking to the teleprompter was a huge help! [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                        They all use a TelePrompTer, O would become a studdering mess without one. That excuse is getting old.

Comment

I can only take CNN in small doses, but they're having a difficult time articulating all that was wrong with the speech .

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                            They all use a TelePrompTer, O would become a studdering mess without one. That excuse is getting old.
                            Huh?[emoji844] Not a negative just a factual observation. Even the R's are stating it really helped him tonight to "focus and drill down".[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] Best he has ever done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah the former Governor of Kentucky was booted out by a winning Republican!

And they, THE DEMOCRATS, tout Obama Care like it was going to remain solvent and continue to deliver Medical care. The darn ACA was going to implode leaving folks who are on it tanked, as well as taking down Medicare and Medicad and literally caving in the entire Medical and Medical Insurance industries. And they never want to mention the millions on ACA coverage, which were folks already on Medicad and Medicare.

Obama Care was and is an absolute disaster and as it implodes - from the hands of the DEMS, they will try to blame it on the Republicans but...............American's know better and the BS isn't flying anymore.

Best speech by a modern day President IMO. And considering he's a business man and the Stock Market has hit a 12 week high, last seen since 1997, I think America and THE WORLD have recognized the change?

Anyone who thinks 1% Economic Growth, 150% increase in deficit spending and NOT PUTTING TOGETHER A BUDGET PLAN FOR 6 YEARS is GOOD.....KEEP SMOKIN THAT CRACK!

Government hiring freeze, re-negotiating trade deals, bringing back billions upon billions of dollars held in overseas accounts, increasing jobs (increases the tax base that has been lost) and reducing business regulations will in fact, increase revenue and spending which all is taxable - which brings in additional revenues to cut the deficit and support fiscal responsible spending. NO MORE DRUKEN SAILORS OUT ON THE TOWN WITH A HOT PAY DAY CHECK IN HAND!

FISCAL PLANNING AND RESPONSIBILITY - He's a businessman - not a LAWYER - he understands CASH FLOW.

SQUIRM LIBS SQUIRM - HAHAHAHA!
                              Last edited by AtTheWall; 02-28-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                                Man first lady is looking smoking tonight.. Way better than the last lol
                                Yea. This one is at least female...

Comment

Working...
                                X