X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found it on page 3. Back to the top.

Comment

A little R&R!

With the house coming along smoothly we decided to ease over to New Braunfels for a few days of rest.
      Wiring is getting done.
      [ATTACH]109153[/ATTACH]

The a/c is in the attic and waiting on power for a test.
      [ATTACH]109154[/ATTACH]

Saw a couple nice bikes in Gruene.
      [ATTACH]109155[/ATTACH]

A pic for the Dublin addicts. $10.50 a 6 pack.
      [ATTACH]109156[/ATTACH]

More bikes.
      [ATTACH]109157[/ATTACH]

Not a real hunting store. Catchy wording for spend your tourist dollars here.
      [ATTACH]109158[/ATTACH]

Chilling in the shade by the Krystal River.
      [ATTACH]109159[/ATTACH]

Flying the colors.
      [ATTACH]109160[/ATTACH]

Daughter and future SIL. October 10 is the date.
      [ATTACH]109161[/ATTACH]

Another guy wearing the white frame glasses. Who started this fad anyway?
      [ATTACH]109162[/ATTACH]
      Last edited by Tmag; 11-24-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Got a little more than 5.5 hours left at work tonight...Got some much needed rain, and boy am I glad I drove the truck instead of the motorcycle. Nothing like getting caught in the rain!

See y'all tomorrow TBH!

Comment

Good morning friends.

Comment

good mornin' , made the coffee extra stout this mornin.

Comment

Morning all, 1st cup almost gone and ready for the 2nd. Got a lot of trenching done yesterday for electrical, gas, water and sewer lines. The belt on the digging chain gave up on the last trench, going to go trade for another this morning. A buddy and I rented that sucker for a week and I tore it up the first day. Shoot, I feel like a roughneck.

Comment

Morning all. Ready for a break. Nothing like putting in 15 hours day for the last month. When will the it stop. Outlook does not look good. To many projects on my plate.

Comment

Did some feeder mechanicin last night in the garage, bout got that junk ready to haul back out there. Cooked some pork chops about 1 1/4" thick that were DANG good of do say so myself. Tilted a few stones back with the Mrs. and watched the Rangers take the broom to the red socks.......come to find out I don't despise'em any less without manny.

Gotta clean out the garage tonight, and get some huntin stuff put away that's been settin in duffle bags since the move. Mowin everything tomorrow night. In-laws comin for their 1st visit Saturday!

Sales meeting in 10 minutes. I'm gonna try to dodge most of it.

Comment

here !!!! JUST TWO MORE DAYS AND I AM LEAVEING TO GO ON VACTION WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO THE SABINAL RIVER IN YUTOPIA TX . I THINK THAT IS HOW ITS SPELLED

Comment

Mornin' folks.

Comment

Nice pics Tim

Went outside this AM to find my truck open and all my "stuff" piled up.

Apparently I interrupted the thief in the process but he split before I saw him/her. Far as I can tell, he didn't take anything. Maybe he does not like Revos and Ray Bans (smile).

Kinda funny I get my CHL renewed yesterday and then a guy tries to rip me off the next day.

I love the city.

Comment

TGIT to you TBH'rs.....

This is the weekend that I start constructing the bow/gun stands.....

Now for a little more coffeeee.

Have a good day.

Comment

I had been on a business trip for a week and got back late on Tuesday night. I decided I need some time in the country, so I headed to the El Rancho Stovall (ERS) to help Ben do a few things to get ready for deer season. One major product we got done was to move the Ridge Blind about 100 yards and put it on an elevated platform. This is right beside a cross fence and now we do not have to cross the fence going in to hunt this setup. We got to play with some "man tools" (as D~Mo calls them). It really went off without a hitch. We have to check some oil field stuff this morning and then back out on the ERS to move some stands, finish building some stands, make a feeder, etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blind 1 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	23894613

Name:	blind 2 (Medium).JPG
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	23894614

Name:	blind 3 (Medium).JPG
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	23894615
                            Attached Files

Comment

TTT from Idaho for the lunch crowd. 105 in Boise yesterday and I thought I was going to get some cooler weather. Did a 40 minute run with the BIL on the Boise River greenbelt. Great setting.

Comment

Heart attack in a bag from Buc-cee's!

Muy yummie!
                                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Working...
                                X