Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
      What team does your son play for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      6u NTX Generals and my older one is on 9u Tigers-Miller

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
        Rain is looking likely. Hopefully we can get some games in. Hope to see you guys there.

It's cold!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          It's cold!

Yes it is! Good game. Our bats were MIA. You guys looked good. Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Usssa and the scrapyard park just parted ways.
            Rumor is scrapyards wants to run their own tourneys.
            I just don't see them staying afloat... even if they are able to pick up some nations overflow.
            That park had utrip bb tourneys every weekend...

We are signed up to play next weekend, so I guess we will see how things go. The tournament is pretty cheap $41 for entry fee.

Comment

Yeh ..we're out at Disney with daughter's cheer comp..but the team will be there...see how all that works out ..

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
                Yes it is! Good game. Our bats were MIA. You guys looked good. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thank you sir, same to you guys...i just hope it doesn't rain out, even though we got the 8am draw tomorrow

Comment

Where y'all at this weekend? We are in the 11U Open Travel Sports Grapevine (although we play pool play games in Hurst on the turf fields).

Comment

11 AAA at big league dreams for us. I 45 is supposed to be shut down this weekend so getting around should be painful. Good luck to all playing!

Comment

We 8uAA are at the North Texas Showdown in Denton at Evers Park.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                        Where y'all at this weekend? We are in the 11U Open Travel Sports Grapevine (although we play pool play games in Hurst on the turf fields).
                        What time in Grapevine ?

Comment

Who's playing Longhorn Launchfest this weekend? My son's 11UAAA got bumped to Majors bu USSSA due to 6 kids on our roster playing Majors last year. .
                          Wth does bumps have to do with kids baseball? This is now slowpitch softball.

An 11 year old is an 11 year Old

How sad and ultra competitive this stuff has become. All for the parents and whoever is making the money. The kids are supposed to be playing to have fun and LEARN. Not for parents bragging rights, rings, and classfications.

The days of old are gone where you just get a team of good 11 year olds or whatever age and go play.

But again playing at an elite level in college, having a chance to play past college is not for everyone so I guess the parents see it as their little kids chance to shine and excel since alot of them won't play in college or past HS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              What time in Grapevine ?
                              Our Saturday games are actually at Meadow Park Turf in Bedford 2 & 6pm. I guess Sunday we'll be in Grapevine for bracket play.
                              Last edited by ShockValue; 05-05-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                Wth does bumps have to do with kids baseball? This is now slowpitch softball.

An 11 year old is an 11 year Old

How sad and ultra competitive this stuff has become. All for the parents and whoever is making the money. The kids are supposed to be playing to have fun and LEARN. Not for parents bragging rights, rings, and classfications.

The days of old are gone where you just get a team of good 11 year olds or whatever age and go play.

But again playing at an elite level in college, having a chance to play past college is not for everyone so I guess the parents see it as their little kids chance to shine and excel since alot of them won't play in college or past HS
                                And that's why there is still little league, if you want your kid trotting to practice twice a week with a dad coaching who sat on the bench through his jv career and watch bad baseball twice a week have at it. I prefer to watch my son develop with quality coaching and play ball with other young athletes.

Comment

Working...
                                X