Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a good deal on a Disney Vacation package.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you aren't getting out of it with your wallet alive....

Just pay the penalty for agreeing to go and have a good time!

Comment

Don't go?

Comment

I cant speak about booking with a travel agent, but if you book through Disney you can set up a payment plan and pay how ever much you want to each month as long as your whole trip is paid for I think within 1 month before your scheduled arrival date.

Comment

Feel free to pm me for a good contact on planning. She is a Disney planner and does a great job. Key is that she has been a lot and can set things up gender and age appropriate. She is just down the road in Orange and this is all she does (Doctor's wife, lol).

Regarding Gay week, the first week of June, has been some of the best trips we have ever had since most everyone avoids Disney that week. The thing to understand is that the convention is in Orlando and they schedule 1 day per park to attend. You just do a different park to avoid the gay crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Saving for my wife....

On a totally un-related note, can anyone reccomend a good tarpon/flats guide for a couple days near Orlando?
            Already booked for next year, but yeah, I need this fishing info as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Feel free to pm me for a good contact on planning. She is a Disney planner and does a great job. Key is that she has been a lot and can set things up gender and age appropriate. She is just down the road in Orange and this is all she does (Doctor's wife, lol).

Regarding Gay week, the first week of June, has been some of the best trips we have ever had since most everyone avoids Disney that week. The thing to understand is that the convention is in Orlando and they schedule 1 day per park to attend. You just do a different park to avoid the gay crowd.
              I looked it up and I thought it was in August? We're booked for June.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                I looked it up and I thought it was in August? We're booked for June.
                You are correct sir, It'll be August 13-19th in 2019. It has forever been in June but is changing this year. August is too hot for Disney IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                  Any recommendations on who to go through?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                  When you planning on going?

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                    When you planning on going?
                    Middle part of May

Comment

AAA travel buys them in bulk and has a really good price.

Comment

We are here now. My wife used acherag93’s wife. I highly recommend her. I was the one who thought we could piece it together cheaper. Finally gave up, because it was overwhelming. It was been so smooth, she did a great job. As far as I know she even set up a special dinner for us on Saturday so that Tyler can propose to his girlfriend. I think she set it up to have a character to be involved. Not real sure, I’ll let you know.

If you are roller coaster junkie, make sure you get fast passes for everything. The Avater ride yesterday had a 300 minute wait at 10:00am!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          you aren't getting out of it with your wallet alive....

Just pay the penalty for agreeing to go and have a good time!
                          This is true. It is fun, but very expensive. You’ll never see a cleaner place with so many people.

Comment

What kind of bill am I looking at......two adults two kids(10&8), Disney resort, 7 days. I understand there are many variables, just looking for ballpark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                              What kind of bill am I looking at......two adults two kids(10&8), Disney resort, 7 days. I understand there are many variables, just looking for ballpark.

Cheapest quote so far has been right at 5k for 2 adults 2 kids 4days 5 nights

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                                Cheapest quote so far has been right at 5k for 2 adults 2 kids 4days 5 nights

Thank you sir

Comment

Working...
                                X