Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Dogs Needed (Hebbronville Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Roy Hindes. His dog Rufus is the best!

Comment

You need to call Kevin Dubose at 830-965-2787. I don't know if he will still come to you after all of that, but he might. A gut shot deer is almost always recoverable with a GOOD dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
        You need to call Kevin Dubose at 830-965-2787. I don't know if he will still come to you after all of that, but he might. A gut shot deer is almost always recoverable with a GOOD dog.
        X2 on everything said here and Kevin and his dogs is a goodun.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies and sorry I was slow to post updates. Deer was found this morning by a family member of the land owners. He was shot exactly where my son said all along, about 6" back and perfect height. We had good vital blood and just a little gut mixed in. We assumed it was from the angle as the buck was slightly quartered to him. The buck was found approximately 700-800 yards away. Unfortunately, the coyotes beat us to him by about 30 hrs and got him good. We will be able to get another cape and do him some justice. Was a main frame 8 pt that has 16 pts with 2 drops on his left side. Lifetime deer with amazing character. Thanks to everyone again with help on the recovery. Not sure about posting the pics because the yotes really got him good. Will try and clean him up and post this weekend when we head back down.

Comment

Post them pics its ok

Comment

Great news on finding him. Got trail cam pics we could look at?

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                Thanks for all the replies and sorry I was slow to post updates. Deer was found this morning by a family member of the land owners. He was shot exactly where my son said all along, about 6" back and perfect height. We had good vital blood and just a little gut mixed in. We assumed it was from the angle as the buck was slightly quartered to him. The buck was found approximately 700-800 yards away. Unfortunately, the coyotes beat us to him by about 30 hrs and got him good. We will be able to get another cape and do him some justice. Was a main frame 8 pt that has 16 pts with 2 drops on his left side. Lifetime deer with amazing character. Thanks to everyone again with help on the recovery. Not sure about posting the pics because the yotes really got him good. Will try and clean him up and post this weekend when we head back down.
                That’s great. I know your son probably feels a lot better too.

Comment

I sure would like to see the pics.

Comment

Glad you found him. Lots of good capes walkin around

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                      I sure would like to see the pics.
                      This ^^

Comment

I've got a couple good trail cam pics but can't post for some reason? If someone can post I will text them to you. Thanks!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Pics of recovered buck glad y'all found him ! Lots of capes out there ! Will make a great mount [emoji106] what a great deer !! ( it's the deer on the right)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Deerslayer for the pic help!!!

Comment

Any time sir ! Glad to help

Comment

Working...
                                X