Here I go Again.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go Again.......

Well back in the hospital, wasn't feeling real good last few days and went to the ER and found out I was running high fever. So they ran a few test and came to the conclusion that the transplanted kidney was inflamed so they sent me to Baylor and well short story they took me into surgery this morning to remove the kidney. Good news is they said they didn't see any other damages and that I should be back to myself in a few weeks. Bad news, looks like I will be doing Dialysis Treatments again but, hey I know that God has a plan for me and so I will continue to carry on and stay strong.

Will you be back on the transplant list for another one? Prayers sent for being able to find a new kidney so you don't have to keep doing dialysis. I have a good friend who is going through the same thing right now.

Comment

He does. Prayers up

Comment

Stay strong sir. God bless you

Comment

Bless you sir

Comment

Hang in there Brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              Will you be back on the transplant list for another one? Prayers sent for being able to find a new kidney so you don't have to keep doing dialysis. I have a good friend who is going through the same thing right now.

Yes, once all this done and over with and the doctors give me the all clear, I will be put back on the list for another transplant, Good news is that the doctors say I have a good chance of getting it, just don't know when. Prayers and best wishes sent for our friend. And thanks for the prayers.

Comment

Dadgummit, Kenneth! I’m so sorry that you have gone through this! Back to square one, I guess. Will send more prayers for another kidney when it’s time, and for that to stay health. You have a good attitude which helps! Hang tough!

Comment

Prayer sent!

Comment

Thanks ya'll for the Prayers and support, its greatly appreciated.

And yeah this does suck but, honestly this is a walk in the park for me. For I know I'm not alone.
                    Last edited by Texasredneck; 06-28-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Bum deal and I hope they get you a new one in short order.

My nephew donated one to his girl friend’s mom’s best friend. How crazy is that?

Comment

Prayers up up for you sir. The good Lord is watchin over u and you will come through fine. Keep a good thought and lean forward all the way.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.
                            Hang in there.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X