rinehart vs cabelas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rinehart vs cabelas?

what do y'all think about rinehart vs the cabbalas knock off??? i noticed the standard rinehart is a touch bigger but not by much.. i do like the idea of the rinehart xl but cabbalas doesn't offer that size.. but it seems like the same material?? looking for longevity the most..

I've had good luck with rinehart but Cabelas has always stood behind the things they put their name on. I hope that doesn't change now that they're owned by bass pro

Comment

I've got a Rinehart standard I will sell if you're interested. PM me for details.

Comment

The Rineharts are 22" and 26". $59 and $79. We carry them at ccr for the same price. They're a great target but haul them inside when not in use. Squirrels love them.

If you're talking bag targets
        Last edited by Fishndude; 08-02-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
          I've got a Rinehart standard I will sell if you're interested. PM me for details.
          Glendel, not rinehart, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            The Rineharts are 22" and 26". $59 and $79. We carry them at ccr for the same price. They're a great target but haul them inside when not in use. Squirrels love them.

If you're talking bag targets
            Sorry I meant like the rhino block..

Comment

I bought a blemish and honestly can't tell what the blemish is.. it's a pain to pull arrows out of but that's what I like. It's going to last a long time. I really like it.

Comment

I have had that Cabelas target for several years. Works good but like my block much more. Pulling arrows out of the Cabelas target is hard. I mainly use it when I'm going somewhere and might squeeze in some practice because its smaller then my block.

Sorry I have never used the Rinehart though.

Comment

I have that exact rinehart target,had it for about 4 yrs now. Stays outside almost all the time and still looks great. I don't shoot every day or every week, but it still does great. Not easy to pull the arrows it though.

Comment

I love Rinehart

Comment

i bought the Cabelas block a few years ago and had to take it back to the store as i couldn't get my arrow out of it. i now have a Rhinehart and I love it.

Comment

Rhineheart last the longest of anybrand ive seen by YEARS

Comment

Working...
                        X