Son involved in serious accident//need Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son involved in serious accident//need Prayers

I didn't know what title to put on here. I wanted something to catch as much attention as possible(but couldn't come up with anything) because we need all the prayers we can get.
    On October 9th my son was involved in a bad car accident. He is in the trauma ICU at Scott and White hospital in Temple. He is still unconsciencous. He suffered several broken bones and serious head trauma. MRI shows damage to his brain stem. He is currently on a respirator but vital signs are good and his intercranial pressures have now decreased and are no longer in a danger zone. Doctors are now telling us that with this kind of damage, there is a 70% chance that if he wakes up, he may never be able to cloth or feed himself and would be in a care facility for the rest of his life. He loves to fish and golf and this is not the life he would want. Prayer chains are operating everywhere for him but we need more. It is hard to ask for God to do his will when I want my son to come out of this with some semblance of what he was. It may be selfish of me but I don't want to outlive my son and I know he would not want to spend the rest of his life confined in a bed. He lived in West and was still homeless since the explosion. I pray that God delivers him and is using this as a means of bringing him closer to him in his life. Sorry this has turned into a long read but I just hurt for him. My prayers go to those who have lost loved ones or suffered tragedies like this. You never really know how hard it is until you are confronted with it. My thoughts go out to Fishindude in that I now know what great strength and faith he must have. I pray for the same. Fishindude, if you read this, I hope what I am trying to say does not offend. Kind of typing through tears and I believe I read that you have suffered a loss and from what I read you are a really good man.

Sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

No words but we will pray.

Comment

Prayers sent for a full recovery!

Comment

Prayers sent....no words..sorry to hear that...

Comment

Our most heartfelt prayers from the Callarman Family. Cant even begin to imagine....

Comment

Definitely praying. Keep us updated.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

cant imagine buddy.

no words or thoughts.

just prayers... sent...

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Lord place your healing hand on this young man. Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...
                              X