Needed Sheet Metal Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed Sheet Metal Guy

I am making a hunting related product and need a sheet metal guy preferably in San Antonio. Must sign an NDA. I am also open to plastic if wire mess can be infused potentially. I think sheet metal will be more cost effective though. Thanks in advance!

Up

Comment

I may be able to help you shoot me a PM.

Comment

PM sent and TTT

Comment

What are you trying to build?
          I live in San Antonio
          And was a sheet metal worker from 1998 till I got in the oilfield in 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t have enough posts to answer a PM. SPMFG.com. Call and ask for Todd in sales.

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
              What are you trying to build?
              I live in San Antonio
              And was a sheet metal worker from 1998 till I got in the oilfield in 2011

Not going to say what it is on a public forum. Do you have a shop with all of the equipment? If so shoot me a PM.
              Last edited by bigbad243; 07-18-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Retodd View Post
                Don’t have enough posts to answer a PM. SPMFG.com. Call and ask for Todd in sales.
                Sorry, need someone in San Antonio, or somewhere I can drive an hour or so. Dallas area just won't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                  Not going to say what it is on a public forum. Do you have a shop with all of the equipment? If so shoot me a PM.

No shop, just hand tools
                  I can build darn near anything from sheet metal though with hand tools alone.

There are a few Mom and pop shops in Austin that may be able to help you out if you have something too large to build with hand tools.

Comment

Thanks bud, but hopefully this goes into production, and for that I need a shop that can produce in quantities.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                      Thanks bud, but hopefully this goes into production, and for that I need a shop that can produce in quantities.

No prob
                      If I can help with anything I’m a pm away[emoji1360] not sure if they’re still in business but I’d check out R and M mechanical in Austin.
                      They should be able to build anything you need, also DSI (Dynamic System Inc) but they are a union shop and may be a bit more expensive. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                      X