Should I go hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
    One of my friends has some tall feeders like that. He has a metal roof on the top of his Ranger he stands on when he fills his feeders. Getting a new feeder might be cheaper than adding a metal roof to your Jeep.

Obviously it's your choice. I do stupid crap daily and give my kids plenty of lectures so I don't need to lecture you. I saw the pic of that ladder and I was worried, that's all. Good luck.
    New feeders weren't an option this year so we're making do with what we had... probably not next year either. I decided that working myself to death to pay for things wasn't as important as family time...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      I honestly have no idea but it wasnt a rattlesnake, cotton mouth or copperhead so he "got away."
      Bull snake

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        Bull snake
        You're probably right. My picture sucks but he did make me do a double take.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
          Can you spot the snake?

Looks whitish/grayish but it could be the pic....if so, it could be a big coachwhip..

on edit...never mind I found the head and better coloring so its not a coachwhip.

Comment

TBH rule: nonvenomous=ratsnake or broadbanded water snake. They'll all keep you on your toes though. Where's your helper during all of this feeder and water tank filling?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              TBH rule: nonvenomous=ratsnake or broadbanded water snake. They'll all keep you on your toes though. Where's your helper during all of this feeder and water tank filling?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
              Asleep in the camper!

Comment

go hunt. I would if I had the time.

Comment

I see em! No help on what species though.

Comment

Get em Jenn!!!
                    Miss that lease, very target rich environment [emoji1360]
                    In for LDP’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a coachwhip.

Comment

If you are still hunting, Good Luck Mrs. Badarse!

Comment

Is there anything bow killed yet? Can we have pics from the stand?

Comment

PS- those ewes would be a fun kill AND that axis is HUGE!

Comment

Sorry guys. Something came up and I had to cut it short and come home. Nothing killed

Comment

Working...
                              X