No announcement yet.

In and Out Burger??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burger Boy has replaced WB and IO for me in San Antonio!

WB has turned into utter garbage lately at just about every location I have visited in the last few months, and those puny sliders at IO are the most bland burgers I have ever eaten. I'd rather have those frozen White Castle mini burgers than that poor excuse of beef from IO.

Comment

Not hard to beat whataburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        "Hey baby, I'm going to grill burgers this weekend. Make sure we have enough Thousand Island dressing." Said no Texan ever!
        Lol.

Comment

they are both just fast food burgers. nothing special about either one.

someone explain animal style to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
            I agree with you. Whata burger is overpriced for the poor quality they serve these days.

The Willow Park location was great just a couple of years ago but we stopped going there.
            Agree, don't get me wrong I will occasionally eat a WB burger, but if I'm in Houston and want a burger I go to Millers Cafe... In n Out is just a plain ol burger, nothing special. My wife loves In n Out, but she grew up on it in Arizona. They have good shakes and their fries are always soggy

Comment

#2 animal style is better than whataburger

Comment

What you think OP?

Comment

In n Out has some pretty decent burgers. I’d even say good. But I either need French fries or Zapps potato chips with my burger, and all in n out can offer me are some greasy, dried-out shoestring potatoes. Animal style was way overrated to me on the burgers, and it made the fries even worse (didn’t think that was possible).

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    "Hey baby, I'm going to grill burgers this weekend. Make sure we have enough Thousand Island dressing." Said no Texan outside of Austin ever!

Fify

Comment

Just ate at Red Robin. Their table spice made everything pretty darn good.....

Comment

In and out is garbage compared to whataburger

Comment

I have only been to an in and out a handful of times and as mentioned I never know what to order. Its ok for a change a bout once a year. I like Whataburger as well but they are getting a little expensive for a fast food burger. What does it mean to "animal style" something or whatever yall said?

Comment

How many more whataburger debate threads before the season starts?....Over/under on 8 - who wants some of that action?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              How many more whataburger debate threads before the season starts?....Over/under on 8 - who wants some of that action?
                              Over

Comment

Both are good burgers. To say either sucks is just silly. I have been to In N Out twice. I will stick to Whataburger.

Whataburger has bigger burgers and better veggies......plus many other food options.

No contest. The W wins.

Also, Thousand Island is greatness on burgers. Jake's and Keller's in Dallas are awesome. The double meat special comes with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X