Opinion and Advice-Wal-Mart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
    Same thing happen to me and my wife. We ordered a motorized car on black Friday for 30.00, regular 300.00. We went back and forth with them and never got a car. They gave our money back. It made us mad because we missed out on other black Friday car because of them. They also sent the email that said we request a refund.

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
    What did you say?

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
    Huh??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
    ¿I have read this 3x. ^
    It made less sense each time..?
    Fify'all

-Highly Respected since 2014

Comment

Check the terms and conditions of their website before you hang it out too far. They likely have a damage limitation provision. You might also have a problem claiming lost revenue for something you never had and assuming it would be delivered on time.

LWD

Comment

lol at this whole thread.

Comment

same thing happen to me and my wife we order motorized car on black Friday for $30.00 regular $300.00. We had a tracking number and was tracking it. It was on the way to the house. Then she get a email from K mart that's says your refund has been approved, and he did not do anything or want a refund. We call Kmart and they say they don't have anymore in stock and that's why we are getting a refund. But how can this happen if we have tracked the package, we call deliver place and kmart called them and told them to send back to vendor, they let us pick other cars and we would get them for the same price of $30.00 and free shipping and always something happened. The customer service was terrible and it was all over seas people that we talked to, we even record them at time but even that did not help.

Sorry did not proof read post hopefully this one makes more sense! Im not drinkin! im on a boat offshore!

Comment

Tried to get the refund today had their paper work from their last e-mail with bar code and all paperwork from the beginning. Guess what not in system. And product not carried.
            We can't bring up transaction maybe they refunded your card. It was a cash transaction.
            So here we go. You can't fix stupid but I guess I get to try.

Comment

WOW good luck hope you get your money back

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                same thing happen to me and my wife we order motorized car on black Friday for $30.00 regular $300.00. We had a tracking number and was tracking it. It was on the way to the house. Then she get a email from K mart that's says your refund has been approved, and he did not do anything or want a refund. We call Kmart and they say they don't have anymore in stock and that's why we are getting a refund. But how can this happen if we have tracked the package, we call deliver place and kmart called them and told them to send back to vendor, they let us pick other cars and we would get them for the same price of $30.00 and free shipping and always something happened. The customer service was terrible and it was all over seas people that we talked to, we even record them at time but even that did not help.

Sorry did not proof read post hopefully this one makes more sense! Im not drinkin! im on a boat offshore!
                Proofreading and editing services available 24/7. Documents edited by two proofreaders and backed with satisfaction guarantee. Rated 4.8 out of 5 Stars.

Ck this out bro.

Comment

Small claims court! Don't waste your time!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X