X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
      LOL!!I kinda wish I'd just spent the money and got the bows I really wanted 3 years ago when all this started!!

The problem with this is that most folks don’t know what they really want when they are first starting out!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        The problem with this is that most folks don’t know what they really want when they are first starting out!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        That's true!! I didn't realize how much trial and error would be involved. But that's part of what makes it fun, for me at least.

Comment

Great looking bow. I am sure it is a great shooter, like all of Bob's are.

Enjoy.

Comment

Very nice looking bow and quiver as well.

Comment

I'll admit, I shot the Yukon and was impressed with the feel. That's a great looking bow Ryan!

Comment

Bob is building some pretty bows. According to him and a couple of other guys, those Yukons are easy to shoot and shoot well.
                Sell off some of those old bows. Then take the money and buy another fancy one.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                  Bob is building some pretty bows. According to him and a couple of other guys, those Yukons are easy to shoot and shoot well.
                  Sell off some of those old bows. Then take the money and buy another fancy one.
                  My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Working...
                  X