X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve thought about getting it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
      Thanks for the love y'all! And yes...it's pretty easy, quick, painless, and there are payment plan options. We just want to make sure you're a good candidate, and those evaluations are free!
      I wish yall were closer to me. That's a pretty long way from here for that.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
        If being a blind goober makes for a good candidate, he is your man.
        Won't find a better

Comment

Had mine done in 2010 and it was the best decision I've ever made. I think I paid around $1500 an eye in Victoria. Victoria Eye Center I think. There are also a lot of commercials for Dr. George Boozalis...not sure about him.

Comment

Twice! First time both eyes in 2000, second time in 2015 only my right eye. Right eye is my shooting eye and dominant eye. I use my left eye for reading and right eye for distance. It just happens without me having to think about it. Dr. Said if I did both eyes that I would need cheaters to read with. So far no problems and it saved me some money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I won't spend $2500 an eye when many people used great people for $1500 an eye...But to each their own.

Like a yeti vs and RTIC

Comment

I’ve been wearing contacts for around 15 years and had all I can take with them. How long did your eyes have to stay the same before you could do the procedure?

Comment

Originally posted by TXCreed90 View Post
                  I’ve been wearing contacts for around 15 years and had all I can take with them. How long did your eyes have to stay the same before you could do the procedure?
                  As long as your prescription isn't jumping a ton year to year, it's fine. We usually like your vision to be pretty stable 2+ years. Once you're ready for the procedure, you just need to be out of your contacts for about a week before the surgery so the corneas can go back to their natural shape.

Comment

Working...
                  X