Duck ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck ID

Killed today is it a Cinnamon/blue wing cross?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinnamon teal!!! Congrats. Get it mounted. I’ve shot one in 20 years of hunting

Comment

That's a cinnamon for sure. One duck that I WILL mount if I ever kill one.

Comment

I’ve only seen one. I’d mount it

Comment

It’s getting mounted for sure

Comment

Cinnamon teal, my buddy shot two this morning. Been a lot more then normal killed down here this year

Comment

It's a cinnamon. The look just like a blue wing until they start getting plumage.

Comment

Shot a trophy and didn't even know what it is! Beginners luck. No offense intended. Get that bird mounted.

Comment

where did you get him at? usually theyre killed in the western part of the state. More common in the pacific flyway

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
                    where did you get him at? usually theyre killed in the western part of the state. More common in the pacific flyway
                    I’m in Alpine hunting Aoudad. Saw him flying around a tank alone. Ran and grabbed my shotgun. Game over

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                      Shot a trophy and didn't even know what it is! Beginners luck. No offense intended. Get that bird mounted.
                      No offense. This is my first year duck hunting.

Comment

Killing aoudad and cinnamon teal? I wish I was in your shoes right now

Comment

Originally posted by txmuleyman View Post
                          No offense. This is my first year duck hunting.
                          It's an addictive game. You got a good one there. Been hunting ducks for 30 years and have yet to shoot one. Had a few come in but they are fast!

Comment

Shot one in Mexico (on the last trigger pull of the trip) and it’s the only one I’ve ever seen. Great trophy! Congrats.

Comment

I kllled one on Monday here in central Texas. My buddy freaked out and said I had to get mounted. Had to talk to a lot of people before realizing it was a special bird. I’m curious if those fires in California caused them to migrate this way.

Comment

Working...
                              X