McGregor vs Mayweather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    What odds did or are you planning on make by that $100 bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was 7:1 Mayweather last time I looked last week. Haven't looked at the lines his week though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      Mayweather a "Chicken shat"? You can call him a lot of things, but that isn't one. He's the best pound for pound Boxer alive, maybe that's ever been. Boxing isn't standing in one place, exchanging blows like Rocky and all his opponents. It's picking your positions and striking when you can and Mayweather simply does it better than anyone has ever done it. Sure, McG has a punchers chance, but that's it.

My prediction: McG get frustrated by the 5th round and gets DQ'd
      You ever see the famous cheap shot?? Yea that's chicken shat but it made for some CLASSIC comentating after the fight!!!! Larry Merchant talked to him like a punk...

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        It was 7:1 Mayweather last time I looked last week. Haven't looked at the lines his week though.

Wow.. I might have to get in on that action..

Comment

[QUOTE=Sackett;12660392]Mayweather a "Chicken shat"? You can call him a lot of things, but that isn't one. He's the best pound for pound Boxer alive, maybe that's ever been. Boxing isn't standing in one place, exchanging blows like Rocky and all his opponents. It's picking your positions and striking when you can and Mayweather simply does it better than anyone has ever done it. Sure, McG has a punchers chance, but that's it.

My prediction: McG get frustrated by the 5th round and gets DQ'd[/QUOTE]

I would LOVE to see Connor give that punk a knee to the face

Comment

some creative opinions here....you can youtube the highlights of both of these jokers for every second they have been in the ring......Mayweather is old in boxing terms......but he is still hard to hit......gonna be the most interesting boxing match in history for sure....I say mayweather beats him like a drum

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I agree.. McGregor should stand their and talk trash while motioning him to come forward and fight, then the fighting world/fans can see exactly how big of chicken shat Mayweather really is because he knows better. He won't do it..

Running is not a strategy although some will argue that but he his made millions doing it.. Only because fighter always chase him.

Comment

McGregor vs Mayweather

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

Current odds have it -450 mayweather and +355 mcgregor. Odds changed in favor of mcgregor when they went to 8 oz gloves.

Comment

For all of you saying that mayweather is a guarantee, are you going to bet? Would you bet several 1000's? Because it will take that to make any money... if you win.

Comment

I know probably won't happen, but would be neat to see McGregor win

Comment

For all of you saying that mayweather is a guarantee, are you going to bet? Would you bet several 1000's? Because it will take that to make any money... if you win.

I wouldn't bet $1 on anything controlled by boxing. Anyone can get caught with a shot but if you were to handicap all 50 of Mayweather's fights this would be one of the easiest. Would be even moreso the other way were this an MMA match

Comment

Current odds have it -450 mayweather and +355 mcgregor. Odds changed in favor of mcgregor when they went to 8 oz gloves.

I think you're confused on how betting odds work? In your moneyline odds above, Mayweather is still favored 4.5 to 1.

Mayweather is a punk, but you could put 4 oz gloves on them and he'd probably still be favored.

Comment

I was a huge boxing fan as a kid and teenager until I saw too many decisions that seemed absurd to me. Started watching mma years later and have been a fan ever since. I have to say I thought this whole thing was a money grab from the start and really had no interest in watching but the hype has started getting to me. I don't see a way McGregor wins this but I would hate to not be watching if Mayweather goes down.

Comment

I understand betting a few bucks because of the return, but there is no way anyone really thinks that McGregor can win by anything other than luck.

I'm not sure Mayweather has the power to knock him out, but he will pick McG apart enough to where it wont matter and he will win running away with it.

This has always been about money for both of the fighters. Good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              I understand betting a few bucks because of the return, but there is no way anyone really thinks that McGregor can win by anything other than luck.

I'm not sure Mayweather has the power to knock him out, but he will pick McG apart enough to where it wont matter and he will win running away with it.

This has always been about money for both of the fighters. Good for them.

Comment

Really hope Connor beats the ego out of him! I know that I will not be watching. There is no way that I will donate any money that has any chance of finding its way into Floyd Mayweathers pocket! Have Zero respect for that guy

Comment

Working...
                                X