Looking for a bow fishing guide with in a couple of hours of DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a bow fishing guide with in a couple of hours of DFW

I promised my son if he made straight A's through middle school I would take him to do something unique "to us". At 1st he wanted to shoot a Javalina but now has changed his mind to going bow fishing.

Looking for guide recommendations near DFW. We are not looking to kill a monster gar (that would be nice but not main goal)we just want a lot of action.

Pm Elliscountyhog

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy Martin Reina kills some monsters down here around San Antonio. Is that too far for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

SA is a little farther than I want to drive.

Comment

Understandable. If you're ever down this area looking for a guide, he's as good as it gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Elliscountyhog

Comment

PM'd Elliscountygoh.

Thanks!

Comment

Red Mud Adventures is who me and my wife go with. They bowfish on Ray Roberts and Texoma. Real good guys.

Comment

What are you shooting on Ray Roberts? I love that lake.

Comment

Gar and carp

Comment

Well after much thinking and a trip to academy texashunter74 put it all together. Lol we are on the lease together! It's ok older you get the shorter the memeory gets! Thanks for the referral guys and girl (Fishndude). Looks like we will be in gulf shores together at the same time too so maybe doing a stingray shoot as well. Tbh at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                        Well after much thinking and a trip to academy texashunter74 put it all together. Lol we are on the lease together! It's ok older you get the shorter the memeory gets! Thanks for the referral guys and girl (Fishndude). Looks like we will be in gulf shores together at the same time too so maybe doing a stingray shoot as well. Tbh at its finest.
                        When y'all headed to Al again?

We're set to shoot tuesday

Comment

Working...
                        X