Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craftsman and makita

Comment

I've had good luck with Rigid but I only do smaller project stuff. I did purchase their dual bevel miter saw with the stand and really like it so far.

Comment

Milwaukee, Poter Cable or Jet for power tools. Craftsman for wrenches/sockets and Klein for pliers and cutters.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cant go wrong with Craftsman for the price.

Comment

Not cheap but get yourself this three piece set. Very versatile tools.

Comment

At my age, I buy the cheapest. They won't get used that much so theyshould last the rets of my lifetime.

Comment

Sears doesn't sell Craftsman tools any longer. They may not replace broken tools.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                    Sears doesn't sell Craftsman tools any longer. They may not replace broken tools.
                    Yeah they are. Unless they quit in the last 36 hours.

Comment

I think he meant Sears is in process of selling the Craftsman brand. They sold to Black and Decker in January/February time frame. Not sure what the plan is with them but Sears still does have Craftsman in their stores. I was in one today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Craftsman and Ideal on the hand tools.

Dewalt and rigid on the power side.

Comment

I'm like you and building up my tools. So far I like kobalt and porter cable. I have a kobalt miter saw and hand tools. My other power tools are all porter cable and will continue to be porter cable. I like the quality and being able to use the same batteries for whatever tool i am using

Comment

Milwaukee, Blue point aka snap on, and sthil

Comment

Originally posted by canamxmr2011 View Post
                              Knipex has the best pliers hands down. As a mechanic I have all kinds of tools from all kinds of brands, the only brand I will stand behind 100% of the time is knipex. Love mine
                              Smart man! As a knipex dealer i can tell you you cant beat there pliers or there offerings there catalog is about 200pgs of pliers. Its crazy all of the different pliers they make. They build one of the best Small 8" bolt cutters i have ever seen. They are basically a mini bolt cutter. They work great for building fences especially high quality field fence that is really hard.

Comment

Martin is my go to Hand tools, Mac has some good tools as well i only buy from a tool truck when is something specialty i need that day.

Milwaukee cordless tools cant be beat. If you use them every day you see the true value.

Knipex pliers of course as well, the technology the Germans put into there metal is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X