Cherokee Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherokee Co.

Has anyone having any luck? All the bucks I'm getting on camera are at night. Before the acorns started dropping they were coming in the morning about 8 am now around midnight!

Originally posted by 94sktr View Post
    Has anyone having any luck? All the bucks I'm getting on camera are at night. Before the acorns started dropping they were coming in the morning about 8 am now around midnight!
    I missed a good one yesterday @ 9:00 am. This cooler weather coming should get them moving a little more.

Comment

I'm getting nothing but hogs on my cams. I saw a decent buck about a month ago in one of our pastures. That's about it.

Comment

I have scrapes and rubs all around my feeder. Anyone else seeing this? I figured it was a little early??

Comment

Lost our lease in Cherokee county last year, still looking for another in Cherokee.

Comment

a few does at this point. I have yet to see a buck. Hopefully it will pick up this next week.

Comment

Bucks still coming in at night. Anyone else?

Comment

Got a few bucks coming in late at night/early morning...other than that it's really quiet at my feeder and even corn piles up occaisionally....this isn't unusual this time of yr as there is plenty of acorns and browse for them to eat. We need a freeze to cut down on the competition to the feeders

Comment

Starting to get some bucks on camera anywhere from 2 to 4 in the morning.

Comment

this is a new lease I'm on so was just wondering what everyone else was seeing. Thanks for the responces.

Comment

Typical at our farm just south of Alto. Mature bucks usually go nocturnal until prime time rut. Hoping it hits last week of bow. Heading out for 5 days.

Comment

going to try thursday.

Comment

Here are some in the last few weeks. I am close to Dialville.
                          Attached Files

Comment

And about 200 pics of hogs

Comment

Ive seen plenty of bucks in the daylight on my cameras, and some in person. Only thing is, they are all too small. The largest one is about 12 7/8" and he knows it. He keeps taunting me by showing up every evening Im there at 20 yds, broad side, with his on-side foot forward.

Comment

Working...
                              X